Chapter 17: Learning Guitar

Today while I was sitting on my bed I decided that I wanted to learn guitar. I walked into the kitchen and saw Link making Lando some lunch. He turned around and smiled. He asked me whats up and I told him that I wanted to learn the guitar.

He looked surprised. I asked him what was wrong. He just said that he was happy for me that I wanted to give something a shot. I told him that if I could play the guitar then I would need either him or Rhett to teach me because I didn't want Link to pay for me and I wanted someone that I was close to and also that I knew.

Link said that it was fine for me to be taught by him and that he would ask Rhett if he could teach me some parts that he never knew how to do them.

Link walked over to his phone and texted Rhett asking him if he could show me some things on the guitar. Rhett said that it was ok and that I could start tomorrow when he finished work. I think Rhett was happy for me like Link.

After Link finished talking to Rhett about the guitar lessons he walked up the stairs and went into his room that he called his office and started talking about what they were going to be doing for GMM tomorrow.

When Link got off the phone he came into my room and told me that Rhett was keen to teach me and that he would take me everyday after work until I was perfect.

I was so happy. I asked Link if he knew some of the things that Rhett maybe didn't know about. He said that he knew only little of the guitar and that Rhett was the person to be taught by.

***The Next Day***

Rhett texted me to go over to his house because he had finished work and I could come over. I told Link that I was going to Rhetts and that I would be back whenever. I walked over to Rhetts because it was a nice day to be walking.

When I arrived at Rhetts house the kids ran up to me and hugged me. They asked me if the others were here as well. "Sadly, the kids aren't here with me, sorry," I told both of the boys. They put on a pouty sad face before walking off.

Rhett came to the door and invited me inside. He took me out to his shed and brought out his spare guitar (don't really know if he has a spare guitar but OH WELL) and he gave it to me. He pulled out his guitar and started on the basics.

***3 Hours Later***

We spent 3 on the guitar. He said that I was a quick learner and that I clicked on what to do. Rhett got a text from Link asking him how I was doing and if I knew any of the chords.

I asked Rhett how he learn guitar and he just told me that its another story for another time. He told me that I could take the guitar home and practice the chords that he taught me and maybe try to learn some more things.

I walked home and took the guitar with me. When I arrived home the kids hugged me and then ran away. Link greeted me and they asked why I had a guitar with me. "Didn't Rhett text you?" I asked Link. He never knew anything about it.

I told him that Rhett said that I could have the guitar to practice overnight with. I had to practice the chords I knew and some different things that were easy and fast to learn. I ran straight to my room and grabbed my laptop and pulled up safari and typed in 'Easy chords for guitar for beginners'. It came up with lots of things that Rhett had taught me already but it was good to master things and then move on.

I hadn't even started practicing before Link yelled "I'm going to the shop with the kids. Do you want to come? Do you want anything?" I told him that I didn't want to come but I did want a slushy. A Blue Raspberry one.

He agreed and then left in the mini van with the kids. I decided to take my things and practice in the living room. I walked out there and placed everything down. I got ready and then started playing.

When Link came back with the kids he was greeted by me playing the guitar. The kids were all amazed because I had only started playing today. I stopped playing and looked at Link.

He was blown away. He handed me my slushy and then playfully said "You're great at playing the guitar. Are you sure that you haven't been secretly playing guitar when we all sleep or taking online lessons."

"I reassure you that this is my first time for playing the guitar. I have always wanted to play it and then it hit me, Rhett, Rhett is the perfect teacher," I told Link. I couldn't wait until I was playing the guitar for Link and Christy or Rhett and Jessie. I had always dreamt of that. It would be so romantic and cool at the same time.

Ok guys I think that is it for this chapter. I hope you are liking the book and thank you for 2k reads. It was so amazing. I hope we can get as many reads as Toomanyfandoms91. She got 16k. It would was amazing just getting 100 reads.

Let me know if you guys like the longer chapter better than the shorter chapters or vise versa.

Bye

Also go and read Found By Link Neal. That story was made by my good friend Mythical_Reader100. She is amazing so go and follow her wattpad account and also read her book. NOW. DO IT.

Ok for real now Bye

Stay Mythical.