Chapter 20 Visting The Hollywood Hill And Sign

After we filmed GMM Rhett and Link both decided that they were going to take me to the Hollywood Hills and sign. I felt so special. Any way we all said goodbye to the crew and we hopped in Links car. I grabbed out my phone and posted an instagram photo with the caption 'goin to the hollywood hills and sign. Post some pics when there'

We were driving for about half an hour before we reached our desired destination at least not yet. We still had to go for a walk to get there. "The walk is about a quarter of an hour so its not that long."

I didn't mind walking because its good for you plus its also good and cool when you get to walk to the hills especially if you get to walk with your idols.

Link parked the car and we all got out. We started walking up the hill, it was beautiful. I really wanted to come back but with my guitar. When we reached the sign Link put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer. It wasn't cold but it was cool.

I took lots of photos before we walked back down the mountain to the car. Link texted Christy and Rhett texted Jessie telling them both that we would be home late.

*4:37 pm*

Link took us to Target. I tried looking for Alex (like if you know what I mean. 😏) but I couldn't find him sadly. After we went for a small shopping trip and hunt for Alex it was around 5:00 pm and we were all hungry.

I asked if we could go to KFC and get lots of food (no I didn't. I asked for some food not lots. I want lots of food now. I really want KFC now) and Link said "Sure. We can go by all the food there and then grow fat together and die lonely." "Really!" I screamed back a bit to enthusiastic. "No I was just kidding," Link replied to me.

Rhett just laughed at us. We arrived at KFC and Link asked me what I wanted I told him that I wanted 4 crispy strips, 1 large thingy of chips and a medium thing of potato and gravy and that I wanted to pay for my order. "Ok," they both replied to me.

We walked up to the counter and payed for our meals. When our meals came we ate in the restaurant. I decided to bring up the blue man band. I asked them what it was like and when you (Link) got picked to go on stage. "Was it fun?" Did you enjoy it?" I continued asking them questions until we all finished eating out food.

We all packed up our mess and we walked out to the car. Link drove Rhett home and said goodnight. I hoped in the front seat after Rhett got out an walked up his path. Then he drove back to our house. I asked Link if I could drive the car some of the way home. He thought about it for a while before saying yes.

Man was I excited. I couldn't wait for it. He got out of the car and I did as well. We swapped seats and now I was the driver. I was EXCITED like REALLY EXCITED.

Link got in the car and then he put his seatbelt on really tight. I told him that there was nothing to worry about. Then Link thought about and he said "I'll let you drive for as long as you want if you let me drive to the Walmart parking lot and you can drive there." I agreed to that idea and Link drove us to Walmart.

I hope you guys are enjoying his story and I am sorry but this story is ending very soon.

JK

If I tricked you please let me know. Lol.

Bye Guys

Norton

👊💜

🌚🌚🌚 (Molester Moon)