Chapter 11: The Great Wolf Lodge.

Today Link called everyone to the table for a family meeting. When everyone got there he mentioned that we were going to The Great Wolf Lodge today. I had to act all excited because I already knew.

After he said where we going the kids ran to their rooms and started to get ready. Then like five minutes later they were ready an they ran to the car.

I just looked at them and they I went to get dressed. I put my togs on underneath my clothes and then I put my clothes back on. I went out to the car and got in. All the kids asked kept on asking me why I took so long. I told them that I put my togs on underneath my clothes.

They all looked at me and then started asking Link if they could change into their togs. But Link just said not now and he drove off to Rhett's house. When we arrived the McLaughlin family was standing outside waiting for us.

They approaches the car before the two boys jumped in climbing all over me and Lily. We screamed and started to laugh. Then just ignored us and proceeded to get into the back of the van. Rhett and Jessie had to sit in the middle row of seats

Then we were off. Finally. When we arrived the kids tried to jump out of the car while it was still moving. Thank god me and Lily were on the sides with the doors or else the kids would of been gone by now.

When Link finally found a park the kids made a big scene because I wasn't get out of the car as fast as they wanted me to. 4/6 of the kids ran to the entrance. Lily and I walked with our mom and dad.

When I wasn't looking one of the boy ran up and grabbed mine, Rhett's and Links phones. I ran after them. I ran faster than I normally would. I turned around to find both of the men running as well. I guess they loved their phones as well.

When we reached the entrance we finally got our phone back. We walked in and payed for our admission (tell me if i'm wrong. Don't live in America so don't know what they do).

Once again the boys ran ahead to the changing rooms. I started to run before I slipped but I recovered my balance quickly. Link ran up to me and asked me if I was ok even though I didn't fall over. I knew he was just trying to look out for me.

We all finished changing into our swimsuits before we walked to the pool. We didn't want anything to happen like before. We reached the pool with no injuries or near deaths. Check. The first thing I saw was the biggest slide. I told Link that I was going to go on that.

He told me that there was a height limit so the small kids wouldn't go on it. Turns out the slide was a four person slide thingy. We grabbed a floaty thing with four seats and the four oldest kids went on the slide. It was the funniest thing ever.

***3 Hours Later***

We got out of the pool and we got dressed. We just repeated what we did the first time but in reverse. When we reached the car I pulled out my headphones and phone. I pulled up my music and started playing Rhett and Link songs.

I was nearly asleep when I got a tap on my should from Locke. He asked me what I was listening to so I told him. He told me that he already knew what I was listening to because I turned it up that loud that they could hear it as well.