Introduction

Hello reader,

It's been awhile since I've written on here, but my brain is swirling with so many ideas that I just know I need to share. I decided to remove my most read book on Wattpad, because the beginning chapters were absolutely horrendous and I was mortified. Therefore, I have decided that every chapter I put on this one has to be something that I'm really proud of.

I apologize if updates are slow, but this is a story I'm so excited to share so I can't imagine they'll take too long!

A few disclaimers:

- This does not follow the normal "werewolf story guide". Rules will be different and are based entirely on my ideas alone. If you do not like that please do not read, but perhaps give it a chance before giving up on it completely.

- Following along with that, personally I don't like the whole idea of them having a wolf identity with a second name, etc. I don't know how to explain that, but you will see as the story goes on. They can shift into a wolf and that's that. No separate identity, but they do get urges to shift.

- This is going to include other creative ideas that are again, not following the traditional werewolf stories. I'm so incredibly excited to introduce them to the story and I hope you enjoy them too!

- I don't know all of the details of alpha, beta, omega, rogues, etc. Feel free to leave constructive criticism, but understand everything in this may not be 100% "correct" in terms of the usual.

Other than all of that...

Enjoy! :)