{7}Mulan Who?{7}

"To defeat the Hun's", Dipper muttered under his breath, going unnoticed by the two demons.

"I wasn't aware we had any business Pyronica", Bill seethed through gritted teeth.

"We have a lot of business starting with him", she stated, pointing a sharp finger Dipper's way.

Dipper's eyes widened a bit and he looked between the two, a bit scared and confused, mostly confused.

Bill walked over to her, his human form towering over hers, " I wasn't aware you had the rights to make demands with me Pyronica", Bill seethed through gritted teeth, his body encompassing in blue flame.

She backed up a bit but stood her ground as he continued, "Or have you already forgotten your place?"

She was the next to be engulfed in flames, "You do not give me orders! You may be more powerful but I have the sides of the demons, you won't win and when you do lose I'll kill the-"

She was cut off forcefully by Bill grabbing her throat, "Well isn't it sad your uprising will never come to pass, with you as a dead woman that is."

She gasped as Bill slowly lifted her off the floor. Leaving Dipper to just stand back in wariness and fear.

Bill looked over to him and flicked his wrist, sending Dipper flying back and landing softly on the couch before the barn door slid shut.

He turned his attention back to the demoness with a sadistic smile, "Give me one reason a shouldn't kill you for threatening my Dipper?"

She growled making Bill scoff, "Wrong answer bitch."

He gave a last squeeze of her neck, killing off her human form. She emerged from the body and now towered over Bill, "You know you can't, won't even, kill me, Bill, you loved me hell I'm pretty sure you still do."

"Sorry I don't go for sluts", he said, examining his nails.

"I'm sure there won't be much of choice, soon."

"He made a deal with me Pyronica, you know exactly what'll happen if you touch him, don't you?"

"Which is exactly I've enlisted... some help."

The barn door flew open and Dipper was pulled to Bills side, "I wouldn't test me Pyronica, I can make your life a living hell."

"Well, we're already in it.'

She then strutted out the front door, "I'll see you soon meatsack, and bill, don't forget to close your doors", she said, smiling psychotically as she left.

Bill snapped his fingers, making the door slam shut behind her, "What a bitchy mood she's in today."

Dipper nodded, "Uhm, where are we by the way?"

"I already told you, we're on what you humans call hell."

"Yeah, yeah I knew that but where is 'hell'?"

"Listen, kid, you won't ever be able to understand infinity so I'll dumb it down, were in another dimension."

Dipper blinked a few times. Then it hit him, "Another what?!"

Bill shrugged and patted Dipper's head, "You'll be fine."

"Yeah.."

There was an awkward silence for a second. Bill rubbed the back of his neck and turned, walking towards the stairs. He looked back for a second and looked conflicted. "Go to bed soon Pinetree... we're going shopping tomorrow."

Dipper's face lit up making Bill laugh to himself. After a few minutes, Dipper ran upstairs and went to his room.

Dipper threw himself onto the bed, squeezing his eyes shut and attempting to contain his excitement. And now for once n a long time. He felt like a kid again. And he was happy.

The night passed by in a deep and dream filled sleep.

Bill was what woke him up, having come and knocked on his door.

Though Dipper was 17 years old, he got up and squealed silently.

After letting Bill know he was indeed up he locked the door and opened the closet for something to change into.

He ended up choosing a long-sleeve Gucci shirt that had the pigs under the bold print logo. He put on a pair of Adidas sweats and some gray Yeezys. Least to say, he felt filthy rich, and he put on the cheapest stuff he could find.

After gagging at himself in the mirror he twisted around and unlocked the door, throwing open.

"Let's go shopping loser!"

"Watch it!", Bill yelled from downstairs, making Dipper laugh to himself.

Dipper trotted downstairs humming the tune to 'A Girl Worth Fighting For'.

The world house was quiet others than his humming and the sizzle of bacon and popping of cereal with milk being poured in. Bill looked up and saw Dipper, making a small smile plaster into his face.

"You realize Gucci and Adidas don't exactly go together, right?"

"Shut up I'm not searching for your input."

Bill stuck his tongue out at Dipper and he struck him out at him right back.

After a second they both laughed and sat down at the counter. Bill slide him cereal and bacon the set his own in front of him.

"Dipper, I was thinking, since I am so nice, would you like to see your sister?"

Dipper's eyes lit up like fireworks, "Yes! Please, Bill just once I miss her and I didn't give her a proper goodbye."

Bill stared at Dipper's face then looked back down, "We'll have to wait for the bruise to go away though."

"Bruise?"

Bill nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. Dipped stood up, quick enough that he knocked the chair over, "You gave me a bruise?!"

"Yeah..."

Dipper stormed into the bathroom making Bill also knock over his chair in a rush to get up.

"Pinetree I'm sorry! I can't control my anger sometimes and I know I hurt you and there's no excuse for that but please believe me I'm trying to be better!"

A silent cry came from behind the door as he gently touched his eye. Bill was pleading for him to open the door, repeatedly telling him he was sorry.

Dipper stared into the mirror, eyes glazed over, making him look empty. His eyes were puffy and he felt betrayed. Like all the sudden everything Bill had done hit him like bricks.

He remembered. He felt betrayed. Is this what Shang felt when he found out about Mulan? Or was he Mulan in this situation?

He was definitely Mulan. She was the one who was betrayed not Shang. Shang was just upset because 'oh no she's a woman' but Mulan's hurt was much deeper.

She had grown to be close friends with them but the moment they saw something the didn't like about her? They threw her away. Treated her like trash. And why? Because she was a woman.

Now Dipper felt that way, but why?

He isn't as strong as Mulan. He isn't smart like she was. He was nothing but he knew how she felt. Betrayal and sadness but unlike her, he also felt hate. Burning Hate.

He looked up again, his face holding a deep scowl. He turned his head towards the door. Wiping his eyes he opened it, making Bill give him a worried and thankful look.

"Are you okay Pinetree?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Why didn't the realization hit him sooner? How the hell had he forgiven Bill so fast? He wanted to scream but kept the small smile all the same.

"Let's go shopping."

{(n'∀')η Two chapters in one week yw lol}