Epilogue

Dipper smiled brightly, staring at the trees as they passed. Now that he had graduated law school, three long painful years, he was going back to visit Gravity Falls. Though it's been more then that. He still had to get his undergraduate degree so it's been a overall of seven years. He was now 27, most would say in his prime. Him already working under a big office in NYC.

He smoothed back his shoulder length hair. He'd decided to put it in a half up half down hairstyle and wear a casual button up shirt with black khakis.

Of course this was odd. Coming back after the death of his gruncles. After everything that happened. The postcards that were sent up until his gruncles deaths became more scarce as the years passed. But he understood that something a little dangerous was unfolding in Gravity Falls.

But Dipper didn't care that much. He was going to see people he hadn't seen  since he was a teen again.

The instant the bus crossed over the line it was stopped with such force he flew into the back of the seat and fell to the ground in a dazed state. Okay, maybe a lot of dangerous.

He got up and peeked around the seat then shot back around without a good look.

Someone was boarding the bus. They had to be wearing some sort of boot from the clunks that sounded from them. The person came and stood in front of him bending down to his level.

"Hey, Pinetree it's been awhile", he said, leaning forward slightly to stare intently into his eyes.

Bill hadn't changed much. He just had the same hairstyle that Dipper used to have before he decided to grow his out.

Bill reached out his hand and swiped a finger over his sunken in eye bags from all the lack of sleep he got.

"Selfcares important.. can't have my Pinetree falling asleep too soon."

Dipper was at a loss of words. When he came back the last thing he expected was for Bill to greet him. But here they were. Legs tangled together and Bill's fingers creeping along to his lips.

Dipper snapped out of his trance and pushed Bill off, controlling his own emotions though he did tint a faded pink. "Demon", he said quietly, standing tall. He had grown to be a stricking 5'11, though Bill was still taller.

"Pinetree," Bill replies, a small smirk still present on his face. God, Dipper wanted to wipe it off.

"So my uncles didn't lie, you really are back."

"I guess I am-" Bill's eyes traced down to a band on Dipper's finger-"And you moved on?"

Dipper shook his head, "She died last year, I just never want to take it off."

Bill gave him a sad look, "And you don't love me anymore..."

Dipper brushed past him, "I don't think I can, not after what you did."

Bill was about to defend himself but Dipper had already walked out of the bus. He was already gone. Dipper had life to get back to so he would finish this quickly and efficiently. And he wouldn't hesitate to cut down anyone in his way.

Even Cipher.

To be continued....