{9} Error and Error {9}

"Now Pinetree, we made a deal that you have to uphold."

  Dipper twisted in Bill's arms, wincing at the tightness of them.

  "Just say what you need to say then we're going back home."

  Dipper bit his lip then looked up to them, "45678, get it!"

  Bill and Dipper disappeared before they could even blink.

  "Mabel? What does that mean?"

  "I think he just told us the code to his safe, the place where he keeps his journals and.. experiments."

***

  Bill threw Dipper to the floor, "Why are you fighting me Pintree? We could rule everything!"

  "I don't want to rule! I want to be with my family and away from you!"

  "Fine then", Bill threw a kicking a yelling Dipper over his shoulder with a huff. He took him up the stairs and threw him into a bedroom where a bathroom appeared.

  "Asshole!", Dipper yelled through the door. Though Bill was no longer in earshot. No, he was doing much more important things.

  Dipper ran into the bathroom and threw open the cupboards. He also surveyed the bathroom for breakable things.

  "Let's see.."

  The cabinet held cold, flu, and headache/pain meds. There was a cup to hold water for drinking but it was made of plastic. So drugs were the only thing he could use.

  Then he remembered that Bill could easily fix him, after all, he's a demon. No, he needed something more permanent, or what looked to be permanent. He knew how to make it, now he just needed parts.

  Instantly he threw open the window, "Py, help!"

  He didn't know why he screamed that but he was glad he did. Because soon after the parts and some other junk he needed floated into his arms, well, they didn't float. They were carried by a small creature, which he guessed was a nymph.

  After he put all the supplies in he quickly closed and locked the window. "That was weird and stupid... and weird."

  He shook his head, he didn't have time to be worrying about how someone knew what he needed or why he went to the window in the first place.

  He put the device together, "Let's hope this is temporary."

  He aimed it for his head and pulled the trigger. Because if he couldn't remember then just maybe he'd become useless to him.

  A door opened and closed. He walked upstairs and towards Dipper's door. The door swung open and he saw him.

  Dipper leaning against the wall in sitting position, his head was rolled off the side. His hands lay at his sides like weights, one hand holding the same gun used to defeat Bill.

  He walked over and collapsed in front of him. Slowly he took the hat out of the bag he had in it and placed it onto his head.

  "Hey, Pinetree, mind remembering when you wake up? I..It took me a really long time to find your hat... so I want you to remember that I got it", Bill found tears running down his face as he turned a dark crimson.

  Bills jacket went back to formal attire but not in his signature yellow, no, it was red.

  He picked up Dipper bridal style, teleporting them both in front of the mystery shack.

  Mabel ran outside with a hand over her mouth. Bill looked up to her and threw him to the ground like a rag doll.

  The next few seconds blurred together in soundless motion. Mabel rushed to her brother and held him tight. Bill walked away into the forest. And Ford and Stan rushed outside with tears running down their faces as well.