{11} Revenge is Sweet, and Endings are Bitter {11}

Ford nodded, holding his hand out for Bill. "Let's make a deal Sixer."

  "You can have Dipper", this made Mabel lash out but Stan kept her at bay, "But you have to let us say goodbye and successfully rescue him from Pryronica."

  Bill's hand covered itself in blue flames, "You've got a deal Sixer."

  They nodded and Bill opened a portal, "You guys are in luck, I've been conserving energy for the past three years."

  Sweat broke from his for head but he at last got it big enough to let them through. Everyone jumped through.

  "Now take these", He said, throwing cloaks at them, "Put them on and try to blend in, Dipper is somewhere in this dimension."

  They all nodded a spread out. They were going to find him.

  ***

  Pyronica checked her watch and sighed, "He must of dragged along the meatsacks, it's taking far too long for him to get here."

  Dipper sat shivering in a corner while the demoness ranted about Bill's tardiness. His clothes were soaked leaving him chilled.

  And the over use of AC in the small apartment didn't help.

  The demon who he had reverted to calling Pinky as a silent insult was pacing around. Her flames increased and decreased as she tried to decide whether or not she wanted to be angry. Dipper was hoping she didn't.

  Eventually Pinky gave in and threw him a towel before plopping onto the couch in annoyance.

  A small knock came from the front door a few minutes later, taking both off guard. It definitely wasn't Bill since he would've broken the door down.

  Pinky stood up, grabbing a knife, though he didn't really see why she would need one. She put her hand on the handle and twisted it open revealing a person in a cloak with short brown hair.

  Pyronica smiled letting her inside. The woman let down her cloak revealing her identity. "Mabel?", Dipper asked, standing up, still shaking violently.

  Pyronica laughed, walking towards his sister. "Don't play these dumb games of pretend," without waring his sister was thrown back into a wall, her neck held to it with a metal bar. 

  Dipper screamed, trying to reach her, but to only be held back the same way, only his hands strapped it too.

  Mabel lifted her head up, laughing loudly as her body was surrounded in flames. Bill came out in his triangle form before once again appearing in his human one.

  Dipper's eyes widened, "Bill, oh my god!"

  Bill looked over to him and gave him a small smile. "Pyronica, let's make a deal."

  Dipper thrashed as Bill held out his hand for them to seal their deal. In a flash Bill was stone and Dipper and him sat in front of the mystery shack.

   He cried, hugging the figure as his sister hugged him. "Come on bro... we have to get ready to leave."

  Tears continued to stream down his face. "Come on Dipper, you know Harvard doesn't like tardiness."

  She pulled him away from the statue and up the stairs. They packed their bags, waving goodbye to their grunkles.

  They walked to the bus stop, sighing lightly.

  The trip back to California wasn't eventful. The only reason they were even coming back was so they could spend time as a family before they went off to college. Mabel was attending art for animation and Dipper was going to Harvard for Law.

  The week the spent together went by too fast, before they knew it they were on separate planes to separate places.

  Dipper looked out the window, ready for his future. And waiting for Bill to awaken.

The end.

Sorry, but I really needed to end this story, I'll post an epilogue as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone who read this awful story. I'm still working on my writing but this was a passion project I just had to do. Thank you all.

Love, Elle