{10} Love and War {10}

Dipper gasped and shot up from the cold water he'd been dunked in. His body shook with shivers and his teeth violently clanked together as he looked around. A woman walked out with a small sway in her hips and a grin on her face.

  "W...Who are you?"

  "Phoebe, though my real name is Pyronica."

  Dippers eyes widened in shock, "You're the demoness who helped Bill try to take over the world."

  "I'm hurt that's all you remember me for, uhm, what does bill call you?"

  Dipper gritted his teeth, not answering her.

  "Oh, right! I'm quite hurt Pinetree."

  "You know your effect wore off once I shot myself with the gun didn't you."

  "Of course I did", she said with an unsettlingly wide smile, "I know everything I need to know about you."

  A silence filled the room as he shifted uncomfortably in the freezing water.

  "What's the matter Pinetree? Do you miss a certain demon?"

  Dipper gritted his teeth and stood up, "What game are you playing?"

  "The game of revenge, once we lost in Weirdmageddon all of us regular "less powerful" demons suffered the consequences."

  Dipper stepped out of the tub and slowly backed up. "Now Bill's going to suffer too."

***

  Mabel felt herself being pulled from blissful sleep, her eyes begging to stay closed. But that's not what everyone else wanted because all she could hear was her name being yelled.

  Her eyelids stuck together but she was able to pry them apart, surprised to see Pacifica and Stan leaning over her.

  "She's awake", she heard the woman that occupied her dreams yell.

  "Good, then make sure to ask her where the hell my nephew is!"

  Ford and Pacifica proceeded to argue as Stan gave her an apologetic look and helped her sit up.

  She gave him a questioning look as if asking what was happening.

  "They've been bickering all day, because, well, Pyroncia found her way to Dipper."

  She clenched her fist, punching the table which made a crack sound from her hand, "I knew we shouldn't have come back here, now I'm losing my brother!"

  "Now Mabel--"

  "Save it, Stan! There isn't even one normal day in this stupid town!"

  By this point, Pacifica and Ford had stopped arguing and were just staring at the angry girl before them. She held her injured hand close to her body, shivering violently as if she'd just been dunked in a tub of ice.

  Pacifica sat down beside her, looking reassuringly into her eyes, "I know its hard, but well figure this out, together."

  They went into a warm embrace and Ford calmed down a bit. The room felt tense, more than it had been in a while. And it was only going to get worse.

***

  Bill screamed as he morphed, not really sure what he was becoming. Pyronica had crossed the line this time and she was going to have hell to pay for it.

  He closed his eye and screamed, not one of pain and sorrow, but one of love and war.

  His Pinetree would be safe in his arms even if he had to rip apart every dimension to get him.

  He stood up and walked, sure in himself.

  He kicked open the Mystery Shack's door, "Alright, I'm in."

{I'm so sorry about the short update but I had school work and I got sick, still am, so I'm really out of it. Either way, the is for the support and continue having a demonly time.}