{8} Obsession and Hatred {8}

The world stopped spinning a few minutes after the had arrived in the new dimension, which held a huge shop filled to the brim with items.

  Bill and Dipper walked through the shops, eyes scanning over everything and picking up what they liked. Though they didn't pay for anything, no one stopped them, probably because of the psychotic demon.

  Eventually, Dipper got tired and annoyed. So they left and got some food before returning home.

  They sat on the couch awkwardly, each sitting on a different end. Bill had been staring at Dipper the entire time while he wrote and even drew a bit in the dark blue hardback notebook he'd picked up.

  "Dipper are you seriously about to follow Sixer's path?"

  Dipper looked up for a second, not at Bill though, "I'm not following in anyone's path."

  Bill sighed and Dipper went back to his book. Dipper looked back up and thought for a second, chewing in his pen as he did so.

  "Hey, Bill, you said I have the potential for magic, correct?"

  "More than an ordinary human, yes."

  "How much more are we talking about exactly?"

  "You could possibly hold the power of even a demon, maybe something even greater."

  "There's beings stronger than you?"

  "Yes."

  "But you defeated time baby!"

  "Yeah, I'm well aware of that."

  "So who are these beings?"

  Bill furrowed his brows, "They are not a being you want to reach, ever, okay Pintree."

  Dipper flipped a page and started quickly writing, Bill was even able to notice several shapes all colored in black and all with a question mark over them. He'd made a page for them.

  Bill sighed, deciding to shed a tad bit of light, "They don't have a form, they can be whatever they want to be with just a batting of their eye."

  "Can't you do the same thing", Dipper asked.

  Bill snorted, " Do you not remember that fun time at sock opera? This body isn't truly mine."

  "Oh, but, do you really think I could be that powerful?"

  "Not at all", Bill said leaning back with a sigh, " None of them were ever human."

  "Then why'd you say I could?"

  "I dunno because my brain is foggy, I'm tired, goodnight!"

  "Goodnight?"

  Bill jumped up and walked upstairs at a fast pace.

  Once he was gone Dipper scoffed, he was getting more and more annoyed by the demon's presence per second. Now he could just relax and write. After a while, though Dipper fell asleep on the couch, his head rolled uncomfortably to the side.

  He woke up an hour or so later with a pain in his neck. Not knowing what else to do, he got up and grabbed a bottle of pills from the cabinet. He down two of them for good measure and let out an exasperated huff.

  His attention turned to the door of the house. How bad could it really be out there?

  He quietly walked over to the door and unlocked it with a click. The door flew open and he took a step.

  He instantly plummeted a few feet before landing on the ground. Quickly he got up and dusted himself off, running away from the house Bill kept him in.