🍋Happy Anniversary-Sal x Small/Cute!Reader🍋

Hello~ so this chapter is a request from cherry-on-top_ . This is my first Smut of any kind so don't be too harsh, but some constructive criticism is always welcomed and happily excepted. Hope you guys like it!
Warning! This chapter may include the following;
Fluff?
•Sexual Content(This is a Lemon so it will involve some 18+ content)

                   It had been about a year since (Y/N) and Sal had started dating. The two met after he and Larry protected her from Travis' attacks about her small, child-like demeanor. Since then, the two have become almost inseprateable. The rest of the group actually found it cute how close the two were, and how protective Sal was over her.

Today was their one year anniversary, which to (Y/N) was a big thing, and she had something special planned for it. The day began with them going out for dinner at their favourite restaurant, though that didn't exactly work out the way she wanted it to.

The waiter was a man, who low and behold, tried to seduce (Y/N). He began by making off comments about Sals mask, which the two decided to ignore after hearing them before. Then while taking their orders, he began to compliment her, causing her to blush and become extremely shy. (Y/N) didn't like being complimented by other men, especially in front of her boyfriend, but any type of compliment always left her a blushing mess.

Sal began to get angry, obviously snapping at the waiter and dismissing him before he could say anything else. (Y/N) noticed how red his ears were and reached across the table, gently taking his large hand into her small one. "I'm sorry Sal... But don't worry about him. Today is our day! Let's just focus on one another... please..." 

Sals narrowed eyes softened when they landed on her and his mask lifted in what she guessed was a smile. "Yeah... yeah you're right. Sorry. I just get so angry when people like him look at you like that!" (Y/N) blushed and leaned in, softly pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

"I'm yours, and only yours. Remember that." Sal growled lowly and gripped onto her waist, pulling her into the darker corner of the booth. Lifting up his mask ever so slightly he smirked and leaned forward right beside her ear.

(Y/N) tensed up as his hot breath fanned across her skin, face erupting in vibrant shades of red. "Oh your mine alright... and tonight I'm going to make you scream my name so loud, every man in this city will surely know it." He softly nipped her earlobe before pulling away, putting his mask back in place as if nothing happened.

(Y/N) didn't think she could have possibly got redder, but after hearing her boyfriend announce his plans for tonight in such a gruff manor, she found herself 10× hotter than she once was.

The two acted as if nothing happened, but (Y/N) couldn't stop herself from blushing every time she looked up. Sal smirked slyly and glared each time the waiter passed.

After dinner the two decided to head back to their shared house just outside of Addison apartments. Throwing in a movie, the two snuggled down into the couch and blankets to watch it.

The words at the restaurant were seemingly forgotten as the two watched the movie, until (Y/N) grabbed a popsicle from their freezer. Offering one to Sal, who politely declined, she began to suck on it, not really paying attention to how she did it as she enjoyed to sugary taste.

Only when she happened to look over did she notice the large bulge that had began to grow in her boyfriends pants. Blushing, (Y/N) looked at her popsicle and back to her boyfriend who was shifting uncomfortably while trying to watch the movie.