Graduation

What was I to do just sit here and wait til one of them left. I can't even be with a male without hurting the other male in the situation.
Charlie: Anyway I'll get going, I hope you two will last. And also for the best, be safe.
I knew he was hurt deep down and just covering it up with emotion make up. I felt bad yes but was I one to judge him for feeing hurt, I mean he stuck by me while I was in his position. He spent most of his
Time by me and I repay him by kissing my ex well by now it was a confusing relationship. I watch as he leaves, walking away probably away from me for ever
3:00 am
I wake up from my slumber with Tom. I look up to see his soft, quiet snores. I slowly pick my self up from his chest and head to the bathroom. I was feeling sick honestly and I wasn't sure what to do. I decided to go back to bed with Tom digging my head in his neck not trying to make too much noise. I peck his neck before I fall asleep.
4:17 am
This time I'm awoken by a loud thunder strike causing me to immediately sit up. I take a peek outside seeing white flashes each 5 seconds. I feel two arms going around my waist and pulling me down.
"I'm here don't worry, I'll save you from the thunder" Tom spoke as if he was a superhero. I cuddle back into him and go to sleep
10:00 am
I check the time and see Tom right next to me he was awake. I look through the window to see it raining very fast. Tom places a kiss on my cheek and softly whispers in my ear, "I'm sorry about all the trouble I caused you.. I shouldn't have been so selfish. Charlie was here when I wasn't and I'm glad you chose me but I actually feel bad for him"
"It's okay and if he really cared about me he would let us be and he would be happy for me. That sounds selfish but friends stick together."
Tom turns on the tv putting on a movie. The whole day we were together, cuddling and doing all the things a couple would do on a cold rainy day.
2 months later
I'm sitting here inside a college sponsored by our school. I was nowhere near Tom since his last name started with and H and mine an O. "Tom Holland" I heard the principal say as he gives Tom the diploma and everything he earned. A while later I hear "Ellie Osterfield" i was happy but right after me was my brother Harrison. I was passed my high school years and going into my adulthood. I may still be 18 but I'm going to collage to study acting just like Tom except he had something up with him. The graduation ceremony ends and no one was there for Haz and I but Tom's family had come. I see all of them I can't believe I met them at the middle of the year and now I've known them for about 6 months. I feel two arms around my waist I turn my head to see Tom. He places a sweet peck on my cheek.
"I'm sorry Ellie but I have to go. I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier it's just that i didn't want to disappoint you" Tom spoke sincerely and with that he exited my life. I didn't want that to be the end. He gave me no chance to respond. And I wish I had.