[why be sad when you could be happy the entire time?]

jeon jungkook

i was taught at a very young age that being in love with the same gender was a sin. but transferring to my new school told me the opposite.

"mr jeon, introduce yourself." my english teacher, mr chi, said.

"hi, i'm jeon jungkook. i'm from busan and i'm 14." crap, i shouldn't have said that i'm 14. here come the questions. a guy with red hair raised his hand.

"mr chi, why is he in our grade?" the guy asked. mr chi answered him, but i let my eyes wander the classroom. i dropped my gaze at a boy who looks uninterested at all. he was playing with his pencil with his right hand and using his left hand to support his hand.

"mr jeon, can you sit next to mr park?" mr chi said. i nodded. the uninterested boy shot his head up and i saw that he swore. i moved to the seat next to him as i settle down. after i settled down and mr chi started the lesson, i turned to him. his lightly coloured hair looks fluffy and soft, his eyes look bored and sleepy, his lips-- oh my god, his lips. they're so full and so attractive.

"you're park..." i asked, trying to distract myself from his beautiful lips. but his lips kept on appearing in my mind.

"uh, jimin. park jimin." such a pretty name for a pretty boy. wait, what? no, i thought to myself, you're straight, not gay.

but park jimin is making me question my sexuality.

"well, nice to meet you, jimin." i smiled and my bunny smile showed up. he returned a cold grin and concentrated on the bored-ass pencil. i sighed softly.

what if i turned gay because of him?

<performing arts>

after i changed into a comfortable outfit for the dance class, i went out of the changing room. then i saw them.

park jimin and the red-haired boy are both there. jimin doesn't seem like he's the dancing type of person. so i crept up on a corner, put down my stuff and started doing the warm-ups. the red-haired boy noticed me before jimin did and he smiled at me.

"you're jungkook, right?" he asked. i nodded.

"i'm jung hoseok. nice to meet you!" he was smiling the entire time and i wonder if his muscles ever ache. the teacher came in and we started dancing.

<afterschool>

i waved back at my new found friends. hoseok is very nice to me. seokjin as well. i started walking down the path to my home. i kept on thinking about park jimin. i can't seem to get him off my mind and it's annoying. his hair, his nose, his lips, his eyes...

stop, i told myself, stop it. what if mom and dad find out. as i looked up and sighed, i saw him.

park jimin.

"jimin!" i yelled as i ran to him. i stopped next to him and smiled. he grumbled.

"what do you want?" he asked coldly again. i frowned. why is he always that mean? is he like that to everyone? ugh, i have so many questions in my head right now.

"um, you live nearby?" i asked. he nodded. then an idea popped into my head.

"fancy a cup of coffee? i wanna know more about you." damn, jungkook. you just made yourself sound like a freak. he rose his eyebrow. just as i thought he would refuse my offer, he shrugged.

"sure, why not?" he smiled a small grin as i silently cheered inside. i made park jimin smile! my smile grew wider as i led him to my favourite café nearby.