열두

8 years later

"baby, are you ready?" a 22-year old jeon jungkook yelled to his boyfriend, park jimin. he got so much planned out for his angel today, he can't wait to see how he dressed like.

jimin walked down the stairs gracefully as he could. he wore a blue v-neck blouse and tucked it into his tight black leather leggings. his hair wasn't in a very formal style, unlike jungkook's own one, but it was enough for jungkook to think that he owns the hottest man on earth.

but being park jimin, of course, he had to trip over and started falling face-first to the floor. but jungkook being jeon jungkook got to jimin first before the floor got him.

"oh my god, baby, be careful." jungkook took jimin's small hand in his own as the smaller male giggled.

"well, if i fall, you'd always be there to catch me, won't you?" jimin looked at jungkook with adore shining in his eyes. he always loved how jungkook, his jungkook, is the one to save him every single time, whether from accidents or awkward conversations or bullying. luckily, both of them are out of school now. they both work at a pizza shop where jimin would help with the cashier and jungkook being the waiter. during weekends, they would go and help taehyung with his café. more and more people came to taehyung's café now just because taehyung and seokjin were the most popular couple at school.

jimin's stepbrother, namjoon, met a boy called jackson wang four years ago and immediately fell head over heels for him. the couple is now happily engaged and their wedding is planned for next year. yoongi and hoseok married two years ago and adopted two cute twins called chaewon and hyerin. they also adopted a dog and named him mark.

"where are we going, kookie?" jimin asked since jungkook had blindfolded jimin before they stepped out of their home. jungkook led jimin to a small park nearby and decided he's going to make jimin his forever here.

"we're here, baby," jungkook whispered into jimin's ear. he helped jimin remove the blindfold before kneeling down and presenting a small velvet box.

"park jimin,  i love you. so much. i was scared that i was going insane at first. i kept questioning myself, am i overthinking that jimin-ssi actually likes me? if i love him, why don't i say something? when everything became clear, i was so glad. those were the best days of my life. i hope they were the best days of your life as well. but i'm going to add one more best day into your life. into both of our life. park jimin, will you make me the happiest man on earth and become jeon jimin?" a gasp escaped jimin's mouth. jungkook, being the perfect boyfriend that he is, knew that the elder has his eyes on that ring for quite a while already.

"yes, yes, yes! a million yes!" jimin smiled. jungkook smiled at his now fiancée and kissed him softly while slipping the ring on his fiancée ring finger.

"it's so beautiful." jimin admired the ring after parting away from their shared kiss.

"not as beautiful as you." jungkook muttered and looked at his fiancée. jimin smacked the younger's arm playfully as blush slowly crept up his neck to his cheeks.

"aish, jungkookie. i love you so much." jimin whispered softly, the air tickling jungkook's neck.

jungkook kissed his fiancée again, "i love you too, jeon jimin."

fin.