Chapter 1

Esdeath pov

I had just informed my team that we were going to go into the country. because we had gotten reports of a castle appearing in the mountains near a village called ice river village. I was sitting in the back of the wagon we took thinking to myself.

Esdeath: sigh.

Wave: is something troubling you commander esdeath.

Esdeath: it is nothing wave I am just thinking about about the report we had been given.

Run: yes I am as curious as to how a castle appeared.

Bols: well we are going into a village where it snows all the time in the mountains. So may the snow covered it.

Esdeath: that could be it bols but let us just make sure.

Dr.stylish: I wonder if the village is as stylish as me.

Timeskip with chibi Esdeath arriving to the village with her team.

No one pov

Esdeath and her team had arrived to the village around midday and saw the village was full of sellers selling many items.

Seryu: wow this village is so full of life.

Run: well it is a traders village seryu so they have no need for money here.

????: I am glad you noticed. Not many people know that about our village.

The group turned around and were met with a old man holding a wooden cane.

Wave: hello there am wave and we are from the capital.

Regai:ahh.. thank you for coming I am the elder of this village. My name Regai.

Esdeath: hello elder Regai I am general Esdeath. So where is this castle.

Regai: it is up there. " he said pointing his cane up the mountain to the outside the village.

The group turned and saw what appeared to be a tower stiking out of the snowy mountain.

Wave: so it just appeared

Regai:well no yesterday was our hottest day. Then we heard a very loud crack snow fell off the mountain and there it was.

Esdeath: I see thank you elder we will now go investigate it.

Regai: thank you but please be careful. There have been noises coming from up there.

Kurome: what kind of noises?

Regai: from the reports I was given it was like a wolf howling At night.

Run:that is strange I know about a lot of danger beast but this is new to me.

Esdeath: not much to go on. But let's worry about that later let's go everyone.

Jeagers: yes commander!!!

The jeagers The walked in the direction of the tower.

A/n: that's it on chapter one hope you all liked it.