Chapter 7

"Thinking"

SHOUTING

(whispering)

Your pov

I felt something bright hit my eyes I slowly opened them and saw it was morning. I looked at Esdeath and saw she was still a sleep.

I sat up and got off the bed and I saw that tempest starting to wake up.

Y/n: morning tempest.

Tempest: morning lord y/n.

I got up off the bed and looked out the window. I saw all of the capital out in front of me.

Tempest: are you alright master.

Y/n: yes I am fine tempest. why don't you go in my shadow that way your safe?

Tempest: yes lord y/n that would be a good idea.

Tempest step into my shadow and disappeared. As tempest disappeared I heated a groan. I looked back at the bed and saw Esdeath was waking up.

Y/n: oh good morning Esdeath.

Esdeath: good morning y/n.

Esdeath looked at the couch and noticed tempest was gone. Which caused her to frown.

Esdeath: what happened to tempest?

Y/n: oh....he has one of many abilities. One is the ability to vanish when he's in someone or something's Shadow.

Esdeath: really.

Y/n: yeah watch hey tempest.

Just then your shadow got bigger and took the shape of a wolf with a horn on its head and then tempest jumped out of it.

Tempest: yes master.

Esdeath: amazing does he have any over abilities?

Y/n: yes he can shadow travel that allows him to travel to far away places. He can also control the wind and ride them. He can also create a storm of twisters.

Esdeath: those are really useful. But what happens he gets hurt.

Y/n: oh when something hard or sharp comes in contact with his fur it turns hard as steel. Something like armor to protect him.

Esdeath: he's very special I can see why you mother gave him to you.

Y/n: yeah well should we go now and meet the others ?

Esdeath: yes we should.

Esdeath went into the bathroom and got changed when she stepped out she walked to the door and opened it Esdeath then noticed a box in front of her feet.

Esdeath: great there done.

She picked up the box and closed the door with her foot. And walked back to me.

Y/n: what's done?

Esdeath: here I had these new set of clothes made for you. I hope you like them.

She handed it to me I went into the bathroom to get changed into my new clothes.

10 minute time skip

[ ignore the katana]

Esdeath: how do they feel.

Y/n: they feel great. There easy to move around in.

As I was examining my new clothes I just noticed there was a mark on my gloves. It was the same mark as esdeaths tattoo.

Esdeath: am glad you like them. Now let's get going before we meet the others we need to make a stop.

Y/n: a stop to where?

Esdeath: why to the imperial arms room of course.