Chapter 11

Your pov

It was a bright sunny day and was peaceful.

Me and Esdeath were walking down the streets holding hands with her resting her head on my shoulder.

Y/n: so where do you want to go esy?

Esdeath: hmmm...how about we get something to eat? I know this restaurant that has the best (fv/f).

Fv/f=favorite food

Y/n: really that's one of my favorite types of food.

Esdeath:really!! That's my favorite too!!!

Y/n: wow I guess we really are made for each other.

Esdeath smiled at me with a light blush on her cheeks and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I smiled as we walked to the restaurant.

???1 ones pov

Unknown to you and Esdeath you were being watched by two figures hiding in an dark ally.

???1: did I just see what I think I just saw or did I imagine it.

???2: no your not cuz I just saw it to Lubbock. Esdeath just kissed that guy.

Lubbock: well I say we go tell the boss right now let's go mine.

Mine: right.

Both me and mine headed back to the base to inform the boss and the others of what we had just seen.

Esdeath pov

Me and y/n had just arrived at the restaurant and we walked in then a waitress came up to us. When she saw me she became pale.

Waitress: general Esdeath your here and with a guest. Would you like your usual table?

Esdeath: yes please. But make it a table for two please.

Waitress: yes ma'am right this way please.

The waitress lead me and Y/n to my usual table that was towards the back and had a nice view of a beautiful garden.

Waitress: I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Esdeath: I plan to thank you.

No one pov

Esdeath took her seat on the left of the table and You took the right. Just then a waiter came up to us with a smile sweating.

Waiter: g...gre....greetings...general Esdeath...what can I ....get you to drink?

Esdeath: I think I'll have a glass of lemon ice tea please.

Waiter: and for you sir?

Y/n: the same thing please.

Waiter: will it be the (fv/f) just like last time General?

Esdeath: yes two plates of it please one for me the other for my friend here.

Waiter: I will get it right away.

Esdeath turned to y/n and smiled at him. He notice and looked at me confused.

Y/n: what's wrong do I have something on my face?

Esdeath: no I just like looking at your handsome that's all darling.

Y/n: well thanks I like looking at you too but in my case your beautiful

Esdeath gained a light blush on her face hearing your words and smiled at you

At that moment the food came along with the drinks.

Waiter: please enjoy your meal.

Esdeath&y/n: thank you.

The waiter walked away after he gave a small bow. Both you and Esdeath started to eat your food a talked until you both finished your food and payed for it and left. After walking around for a while you both headed back to the palace.

A/n: and that's it stay tuned fellow readers