Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Y/n pov night time

Two days after your date.

I sat in me and Esdeath's study at my desk with piles of books and files all around me. I was trying to learn everything I could About the brith of the capital and the creation of the imperial arms.

I was reading about the creation of an armor type imperial arms under the name incursio in the files a candle my only source of light.

It read that this imperial arms was created and made out of a danger beast bones and flesh. It also said that this one was one of the imperial arms in night raids control.

Y/n: *sigh* so they have an armor type imperial arms with them.

Before I could continue reading a pair of arms wrapped around my neck I quickly turned around and was met with Esdeath's beautiful crystal dark blue eyes.

Esdeath: did I startle you my love.

Y/n: a little bit. What's the matter esy why are you up so late.

Esdeath: I was about to ask you the same thing. Also what are you doing?

Y/n: well am trying to learn all I can about the imperial arms as well as the capital.

Esdeath: well why don't you stop for tonight and come to bed with me and rest now.

Y/n: *YAWN* your right you go ahead I'll be there in a second.

Esdeath: okay just don't take to long.

Esdeath gave me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

I got up off my chair and stretched. Picked up all the books off my desk and put them away on the shelfs in the study.

I picked up the candle and blew out the flame. And walked out of the study.

I change into my night wear and got into the bed with esdeath.

Esdeath cuddled up to me resting her head on my chest.

Esdeath: y/n can you promise me something.

Y/n: of course Esdeath.

Esdeath: if we were to die and some how be reincarnated promise me you'll remember me promise.

(A/n: okay if any one can tell me where that lines from I tip my hat for you)

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Y/n: I will always remember you. I promise you that es-chun forever and ever.

No one pov

Esdeath smiled and had a light blush after hearing your promise to never forget her.

Y/n: good night esy

Esdeath: good night darling

You let sleep take hold and closed your eyes.

Time skip morning

Esdeath pov

I felt light hit my face and groaned. I reached over expecting to feel y/n's chest but I felt a piece of paper instead.

I opened my eyes and saw it was a note from him

Esdeath

I went ahead to the meet up with the others in the meeting room so don't worry I am ok

Love
Y/n

I smiled and sat up and stretched. I pulled the covers off and started to get changed. I put my cap on and headed out of me and my darlings room.

A/n: and that's chapter 12 sorry for it benign short stay tuned for chapter 13