Chapter 8

No ones pov

Y/n: what's an imperial arms?

Esdeath: right I forgot you do not know what imperial arms are. Well there powerful weapons.

Y/n: sounds awesome let's go.

You and Esdeath walk out of our room to the imperial arms chamber. To get your new weapon

Time skip

You and Esdeath were looking around trying to find an imperial arms that would accept you.

Y/n: so how do I know if it will accept me as it's wielder?

Esdeath: you will feel it draw itself to you or it will call out to you.

Y/n: really that's gonna take a......

Before you could finish your sentence you felt as if something was calling out to you.

Y/n: never mind.

You start running with Esdeath right behind you. You came to a stair case. The feeling was stronger.

Esdeath: are you sure this is where it is y/n.

Y/n: yeah it feels close. But Esdeath what's done here anyway?

Esdeath: down there are the imperial arms are very strong no one is able to control them.

Y/n: well that was until today.

You and Esdeath walked down the steps and you came to another room with only 5 imperial arms. 2 were axes, 2 were hammers. You looked forward and saw the last one was a great sword that gave off a faint blue glow.

[ what the sword looks like and can you guess where it's from?]

Your pov

Y/n: that's The one. I can feel it drawing me in.

Esdeath: wait y/n that sword is very deadly it has had only one holder.

Y/n: I'll be careful I promise

I walked up to the sword and took hold of it with my right hand and felt a rush of energy and power flow through me. As I held the sword a name came to my mind.

Y/n: divine tiger.

As soon as I said the name I was engulfed in energy. Then it died down I felt stronger and faster .

Esdeath: y....y/n?

Y/n: what's wrong Esdeath you seemed shocked.

Esdeath: I am you were able to take control over the armor type imperial arms Divine tiger .

Y/n: armor type??

Esdeath put her hand on the ground and created a mirror made of ice and I saw my reflection.

I was in shock of my appearance and I could not help but smile.

Y/n: this is awesome. How do I make it go away?

Esdeath: just think about the armor being in its sword form.

I pictured my armor returning to its sword form. The armor vanished into smoke and I was holding the sword again.

Y/n: this will sure come in handy.

No one pov

Esdeath stood there in shock after seeing you able to control a high ranked imperial arms without little to no effort.

Y/n: is some wrong Esdeath ?

Esdeath did not answer you instead she walked up to you and suddenly hugged you. Bearing your face into her chest.

(Like this)

(Just imagine she has her shirt and hat on)

Esdeath: that was amazing darling.

I managed to pull myself away from her with my face burn red.

Y/n: well.....it was nothing....I've trained all my life since I was just five years old.

Esdeath:" I knew there was a reason I fell in love with you". Well that truly amazes me so now let's go meet the others.

A/n: and that's it for chapter eight I hope you all enjoyed it and stay tune for chapter 9 see ya next time.