Chapter 2

A/n: hey everyone here's chapter two hope all you akame ha kill fans lik it.

"Thinking"

SHOUTING 

No one pov

Esdeath and her team arrived at the foot of the mountain they tried to find a path but there was no path. They then looked up.

Wave: how are we going to get up there?

Run: I could fly each of us up one at a time time.

Esdeath: I have a better idea.

Jeagers: huh?

Esdeath put her had one the ground and she in her team were lifted up by the ice pillar she created. She got them close To one of the towers windows.

Stylish: my what a stylish way to enter the castle general.

Esdeath: let's go now.

They entered the castle and found they were in what appeared to be the main hall and it looked like a fight happened long ago. The walls and floor had dried blood on them and the floor was littered with frozen skeletons wearing armor.it appeared that they were soldiers

Seryu: this is awful.

Run:I would like to know what has happened here.

Esdeath: let us find out. search the area. see if we can find out what has happened here.

As they were about to split up a voice was heard that sound it came from all around them.

????: leave this place or die.

Bols: who said that.

???:I shall not name myself to intruders.

Esdeath: well are you not intruding as well.

????: FOOL!!!!...this is my masters home you shall not harm him.

Esdeath: where is your master.

????: why would you want to know so you can harm him and take over his castle.

Esdeath: no we just want to know where he is so we may talk.

????: my master cannot talk he is trapped within ice as I once was.

Run: when did you get out of the ice.

????: I have no reason to tell you that.

Kagome: why don't you show yourself?

????: insolent little girl how do I know you will not harm me if I reveal myself?!

Esdeath: we will not harm you in any way you have my word. we may be even to help you break your master free.

?????: hmmm.....very well I shall reveal myself.

Esdeath and here team heard foot steps echo it sound more like the person had......paws then a shape appeared before there eyes which shocked them.