Chapter 14

A/n: sorry it to so long😔😔🙏🏻🙏🏻

Your pov

After me and Esdeath finished our food we washed up and went to see the emperor. She wanted me to come with her for some reason. So I followed her without asking why.

We walked in silence for a good 10 minutes. I felt uneasy until I spoke up.

Y/n: so why did you want me to come with you easy.

Esdeath: just wait darling. The emperor will tell you everything when we get there.

Y/n: sigh

I turn and looked at my shadow.

Y/n:( hey tempest do you have any idea what's going on?)

Tempest:( no Master I am sorry.)

Y/n: " I guess I'll find out when we get there".

Short time skip

We had just arrived at the doors to the throne room. Esdeath banged on the doors three times and waited until she heard the emperor voice

Emperor: you may come in general Esdeath.

Esdeath opened the doors and I followed her. As we got close the throne Esdeath got on one knee and bowed I followed her example.

Honest: so y/n was it?

Y/n: yes sir.

Honest: general Esdeath has told us you are very good at fighting. you also lead an army or something before you were frozen in ice Is that right?

Y/n: yes sir.

Emperor: good cause general Esdeath as convinced us to to make you captain for some new soldiers.

I looked toward Esdeath out of the corner of my eye and saw she was looking at me with a smile on her face.

Y/n: uh...thank you your highness.

Emperor: that is all for now you may go.

Esdeath: thank you your grace we will go now.

No ones pov

Both you and Esdeath got up and walked to the door and left the throne room. You walked in silence for a while.

Esdeath pov

Me and y/n walked in silence I was nervous and decided I break the silence.

Esdeath: so... I was thinking that.....

Before I could finish my sentence y/n kissed me on my lips.

Y/n: thank you esy your the best.

I stood there with a light blush on my cheeks.

Esdeath:i....it.....was nothing.

I smiled as we continued to walk back to our chambers.

A/n: okay and that chapter 2. By the way if anyone wants to be in the story as on Of soldiers plz send in oc info there are two opens.