"Malaka"

We woke up the next day, totally hangover, I saw Levi walking up and down trying to not scratch his tattoo,

"Don't do it."

"I just wanna scratch it."

"No, Levi."

He rolled his eyes at me and walked up to me as he left a kiss on my forehead,

"I'm sick of this place. Wanna leave?"

I looked at him confused,

"And go where?"

He smirked,

"Charles has decided..."

I interrupted him,

"Charles is a dog."

"He didn't insult you. He has feelings too, Val."

I laughed, the fact that he was comparing his dog to a person had me dying laughing, their bond was the cutest though,

"He told me that he wants to go to Greece."

"I think we have to take a plane for that."

"Yes we do. Which is why I got us tickets."

"Where did you even find the money, Levi?"

"The guy sleeping next to our tent dropped his wallet this morning, he didn't notice yet. There are 2000$ cash in here."

He smiled proudly,

"Okay, then let's just pack and go, because if he finds out and comes back we're dead."

"I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

He said as he walked closer to me, he grabbed my face with one hand and my waist with the other,

"I would take a bullet for you, Valerie."

He said dead serious,

"I love you."

"I love me too. I'm awesome."

He laughed and let go of me as he started packing everything,

"You're so annoying."

"Don't you just love it?"

I shook my head in disbelief, how could he be so annoying but so hilarious at the same time? How could I even get mad at him? He's so ridiculous.

2 hours later we have arrived at the airport, we got our tickets and an hour later we got on the plane heading to Athens of Greece.

Levi was looking at me through the whole flight, we didn't have seats next to each other and he was just staring at me making silly faces and laughing at me for having my almond milk latte, he didn't like sugar or milk in his coffee, he said he liked his coffee like he liked his soul, dark and bitter.

He was taking pictures of me the entire flight, zoomed in on my face and He was laughing hysterically at them, why did he get to have a phone but he threw mine at lake como? Unfair.

A few hours later we finally arrived at Athens, we were waiting to get Charles,

Levi comes up to me with Charles and a big smile,

"I always wanted to come here."

"Greece is great but I don't think that Athens is so nice during summer."

"Don't be a diva."

He said as he rolled his eyes at me and started walking,

"Hey! I'm not a diva."

"Yes you are, you're complaining about everything."

"That's what I do best."

"I've noticed."

I pouted,

"Fine you're not a diva. You're still a pain in the ass though."

He let a gentle kiss on my neck as he grabbed my hand and we started walking out of the airport,

Levi stopped a guy for directions,

"Hello, how can we get to syntagma square?"

"Say: Malaka."

"Why what's that?"

"Just say it."

"Malaka."

The guy laughed hysterically at Levi and I and he just left without giving us any directions or help whatsoever.

" What the fuck is 'malaka' supposed to mean?"

"It means asshole in Greek. I'm sorry about that, us Greeks can be very malakes sometimes."

"It's okay."

I said as I saw Levi getting upset,

"Can you please help us? We're trying to get to syntagma square."

"Of course I can. I'm a taxi driver. I can take you guys there for free just for the trouble that guy put you into."

"It's okay we can pay."

"No, I insist. Come on follow me."

An hour later we have arrived at syntagma square, we thanked the taxi driver and Levi bought him a wooden dick from a gift shop as a thank you in Levi's language, the driver laughed and said Levi had a great sense of humor, he didn't realise that this is how Levi really is.

"We're gonna go get souvlaki."

I looked at him confused,

"Uh yeah, I forgot you were royalty. Souvlaki is pitta bread with French fries, tomato, gyros, onion, lettuce and tzatziki which is a really famous greek sauce, your majesty."

He said and bowed down,

"Stop being ridiculous. I didn't know what that was."

"Of course you didn't. Royalty only eat slugs and raw fish."

"Annoying prick."

"I love you too, my sweet angel."

He laughed.

A few moments later and as we were finally eating our souvlaki I was moaning in pleasure from that delicious piece of food,

"You're moaning because of souvlaki? I guess you're one of us now."

"One of us?"

I asked,

"A normal person."

"We still have to figure out where we're gonna sleep, Levi. It's gonna get dark soon."

"Don't worry. I have everything figured out, trust me."

He said and winked as he took a bite out of his souvlaki.

Of course he did, he always had a solution to everything, an evil genius, a mastermind, a fearless young man with the smile of a God and the stare that gave you chills, I don't regret anything, Levi is my escape, my guardian angel, my soulmate.

The Polaroids just keep filling up that notebook, so many memories in just two weeks, almost three now.

I love Levi, he's my weirdo, my world, the reason I live, no matter how big of a pain in the ass as he is, he's the best thing to ever happen to me, he gave meaning to my life.

I love you Levi.