A sweet hug.

Louis p.o.v

I walked over to Marlon, my arms crossed. He cocked his head over to me.

"What?" He traced his hand on his hip. The other stayed limp at his side.

"Let's go talk. My room?" My voice broke.

He followed me to the dorms. Then to my room. He shut the old wooden door behind him.

"What did you want Lou?" Sounding oblivious.

"You know I fucking like Clementine!" My teeth grinded against one another.

"So it's not like you'll make a move on her!" Those words mad me even more pissed.

"What the fuck Marlon! I thought you were my friend!" My chest puffed out.

"Sorry but she deserves someone who can actually protect her! Unlike you, I can!" He growled.

He spun on his head then stomped out, slamming the door behind him. I made my way over to my bed, then sat down on warn mattress. I rested my face in my hands. Fuckin Marlon. He has always did this. When I liked Sophie he dated her, when I liked Brody he dated her. And now Clem. She was different from all the crushes I have had. When ever she rolled her eyes at me, my stomach would send thousands of butterfly's all around my body. The little winks and gestures were enough to make me weak at the knees and Marlon he was going to ruin that.

"Louis are you ok?" A soft voice came from behind my door.

I jumped up not expecting anyone to come to my door. I stood up then turned the old, rusty door knob. Then opened the door. There stood the curly haired girl, her eyes shined gold in the dark. I admired her beauty before moving beside my door to let her come in. She looked genuinely worried for me. I shut the door behind her.

"Marlon and I had an argument." I turned to face her.

"About?" Her hands rested at her sides.

"Well I like this girl and he does too. The thing is, she isn't like any crushes I have ever had. She's special." My heart felt like it was gonna burst.

"Well Louis don't tell Marlon this but. You're a way better catch. I'm sure she likes you." She reassured me.

She walked closure to me then wrapped her arms around my sides. My arms wrapped around her. Her head was pressed against my chest, a faint smile spread on her lips. Her almond eyes stayed closed, enjoying the moment. I took in her sweet smell. A few seconds later we had pulled away. She turned then walked out the door. Leaving me alone.

The tea will be red hot in the next couple chapters. 👌👌