maple syrup - g.d

358 words
teen sex + infinite bisous
FIRST PERSON

his bare back turned to me, making pancakes with their delicious scent filling up the room. his gray sweatpants hanging low on his hips, making his v-line prominent, and gucci slides.

i walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. he glanced over his shoulder, trying to see me. my cheek pressed up against his warm back and hands running up and down his abs.

"hey, baby."

"hi, sweetie..." i dragged, taking in his amazing scent.

"what's wrong?" he chuckled and turned around, sliding his hands from my hips down to rest on my butt.

"mmnhh... nothing, you're just perfect." i mumbled, snuggling my head in his neck, causing grayson to return a giggle and run his fingers through my hair. i placed a few kisses on his neck and his hands moved up inside the big shirt i was wearing, grayson's white button down from last night. forgetting about the opened buttons, i saw grayson looking up and down my body, enjoying the view of my lingerie under his sheer shirt.

"you're so beautiful." he softly mumbled, hands holding onto my hips. a blush crept onto my cheeks, grayson smiling in response.

"last night was fun," i smirked, knowing he enjoyed himself.

"best i've ever had." i added on. we both smiled and he picked me up, sitting me on the counter.

he hopped up next to me and i kissed his plump lips, earning a chuckle with a hand reaching for my thigh and squeezing it lightly. as our little make out sesh continued, gray's alarm went off for the pancakes that were previously flipped. he took them out of the pan onto plates and got up to grab the maple syrup. i watched his every move, the way his muscles flexed when reaching for something on the top - top shelf, the concentrated look on his face when pushing cans and boxes out of the way, his tongue sticking out very little, showing he was confused. he came back and flipped back the cap, pouring stripes over my pancakes.

"and hopefully... these are the best pancakes you've ever had." he smiled.

𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬