~ 19: Party.~

We're prefect for each other, we depend on each other; you like me and I like you. Some people just don't understand. 

"Is this Jyugo Irie? We must have a discussion about your family, message me back so we can schedule an appointment." Kentaro handed him back his phone, grinning thinly. "Told ya things would catch up. You plannin' on dodging them like how you've been doing all these years?"  

Jyugo tossed his phone on his bed, laying back on the soft mattress. "I don't know."  His brother laughed, sliding into his chair and turned on his monitor. "Better figure it out quick, or they'll catch you. I'm going to play BGE if you don't mind." 

People are trying to stop me from loving you. Those who do... I'll rid them of this world. 

"Do what you want. I'm leaving." He said, standing to his feet. He threw on a leather jacket just before walking out his room, but this one was burgundy. "Oh, bro! I forgot to tell you that Nao hosted a party at her place, and invited (Y/N). I found it strange since they barely know each other and all..."

'Party? What party? I thought I had known everything about you—everything you planned on doing.' Jyugo was quick to power up his phone, scrolling and swiping. He seemed to be frantically looking for something. 

"You going? I could always tag along if you want." His brother whistled, already clicking and button mashing on the keyboard.

'He's right, you are there... Why didn't you tell me? Do you no longer trust me?' "It's good. Stay here, I'll call you if I need anything." Then, he dashed out the door and sped down the hallway. Kentaro leaned back in the chair to attempt to peek out the door, but it was impossible. "Why's he in such a rush? She not goin' anywhere, yet..." 

(Y/N) felt a constant buzz come from her pocket. The booming music and loud crowd made her notification sounds hardly audible. "Hm?" It was okay to check, right? The group she was hanging around seemed to be too drunk to notice anything. To her surprise, she saw Jyugo's name on her screen, swiping to respond. 

"It's Jyugo... What does he want? He usually doesn't text me on weekends..." Nao heard her mutter, and her happy facial expression twisted. 

Jyu: Stay there, I'm coming to get you. Please don't go anywhere.

(Y/N) blinked. 'How'd he know I was here?  I was sure I kept it a secret.' She began to type, and Jyugo was staring at his screen, awaiting her response. But he never got one. Nao grunted, spilling her cup of champagne. The mess wasn't what she was worried about, it was the smell.

She gasped from the chilliness of the beverage, and raised her finger under her nose. "Sorry, (N/N)! I'm not very sober... I'll get you a napkin." Her phone rested on the floor, cracked and broken. "I-It's fine... I'll be back." (Y/N) smiled, shaking her hands before picking up her phone.

"I'll help-" 

"No, really! It's fine! Where's the bathroom?" Nao pointed a certain direction, and she followed without hesitation. "Ms. President, what are you up to? The bathroom is the other way. And you're completely sober." Zin Xi approached her from behind, handing her a glass of cold water.

"Jyugo is mine." The blonde blared out, taking the glass from her assistant. Then, held out her hand, waiting to feel something weight down on her phone just slightly. "Thank you." Nao held down a number dial and held her phone up to her ear shortly afterwards. 

Jyugo was dissatisfied. Something felt off. And once he took right, he received a call. "Hello?" He answered. "Jyu! It's about (Y/N)! She's completely drunk, and I think she just went into a room with a boy!" His hair flared, and his right eye became visible.

"What? Why didn't you stop her?" He asked as calmly as he could, his footsteps growing faster. "I tried, but she's too drunk! She insisted on it!" She gnawed on her nail. It sounded like he was already nearing her place. Did he already know? 'Shit, she isn't drunk yet and he's already on his way! What should I do?'

"Alright, I'll be there in less than ten minutes. Watch her for me, will you, Na?" His voice melted in her ear. Nao nodded with pink on her ears, beginning her response. "I'll be-"

He had ended the call, and Nao lowered her hand, feeling crestfallen. "Ms. President?" Without a second thought, Zin Xi placed his hand on her shoulder, hoping to get a little something from her. He thought she'd turn around, but instead she forced his hand away with a single gesture, griping her phone.

"Leave... me be for a while, please." She requested. Zin Xi compelled, walking away from her and the rest. 

"Gosh, it's so cold! I need a change of clothes..." (Y/N) whimpered, opening the door to what she thought was the bathroom. There was a boy; sitting on the floor with his head down, a bottle of alcohol right next to him. 

Being worried and caring for stranger were both one of her personality traits, so she felt impelled to approach him. "E...Excuse me?" The female started, closing the door behind her. 

No answer. 

Is he sleeping? Maybe I should go...

Still, she neared the male, folding in the back of her dress to crouch in front of him. "Hello? Sir? Are you asleep?" She asked once more, poking his head. His hair was a bright, attractive red, it stood out quite a lot. 

Finally, he had moved, raising his head only to shoot a glare at her. "Whadda'ya want?" He asked with slurred speech. 

"Oh," He reeked of alcohol and despair. And his green eyes were menacing. "Sorry, I was just worried about you. Do you know where the bathroom is?" His eyes widened. 

Her voice was like music to his ears, along with her beauty, but it was much more like a melody. All he did was stare with his drunken eyes, until (Y/N) waved her hand in frantically over his face. "Heelloo? Did you die again?"

He shook his head, handing her a cup of whiskey after pouring into a cup. "Will you bring me back with a kiss?" (Y/N) blinked, taking some time to feast on his words. Then, with a reddened face, she took the cup.