~ 20: Cage. ~

"No no! That's not what I meant!" She stuttered. After he chuckled, it got quiet, and so she began to chug down her drink hoping she'd gulp down the awkwardness along with it.

She already began to get dizzy, and her face went pink. "Are you... a light drinker? Wow, you only took a sip and you're already screwed up." He chugged his own cup down as well, and refilled hers.

(Y/N) drank some more, glaring at him, then sighed while parking a seat next to him. "I don't... fit in very well here... I want to go home." The male raised a brow and placed his hand on her head, attempting to console the other. "Well, you can go home whenever, go problem!" He smiled, removing his hand.

"But me... I got broken up with and humiliated." He groaned, slamming the bottle of alcohol against his forehead. "I don't know where... to go next." Her eyes glowed with sympathy and sadness, handing him her cup of whiskey. "You can-" Interrupted by a hiccup, she continued.

"Hang wid me!" He blushed at her warm smile, but he was convinced she was only spouting nonsense since she was drunk. "Thanks..." He muttered, sipping her drink given to him.

"Up I go~!" She grunted, doing just that. But (Y/N) was unsteady, ready to fall any second. "You sure you wanna go home drunk missy? Why don''t you stay here with me?" He patted the spot she once sat in.

(Y/N) held out her hand and shook her head. "Nope! I'm going ho-" It wan't long before she stumbled, and the redhead prepared for her impact. "I told you..." He hicced, holding her in his arms.

"I do...n't feel so good..." She cooed. The male turned away, ready to puke the minute she would.

"Where is she?" Asked Jyugo, glancing at Nao. His ex tried his best to restrain him, pulling on his arm. "She just left! Why don't you stay here and hang out with me?"

'She's still here, I can smell her.' "You're lying." Jyugo told her, forcing his arm away. He began to charge down the hallway, moving people out the way. Despite intruding people's privacy, he still checked every single room until he found her.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted. She didn't turn around, all she did was linger over the redhead, sprawled out over him.

(Y/N)'s little friend glanced over at the other at the door, then back down at her sick face. 'This... ain't good...' As if about to get a beating from Jyugo wasn't enough, (Y/N) puffed up her cheeks, and threw up rainbows on him.

The drunken redhead once again turned away, ready to let it rip himself. "Hey, hey!" Jyugo shouted, rushing towards her after she collapsed. He pulled her off his lap, holding her in his own arms, patting her cheek. 

"How much did she drink?" He asked, touching her forehead. 'She's burning up... Should I take her to my place?'

"Just a cup or two... But I think she's been drinking before that." The redhead replied, covering his mouth. "I'm not feeling too well myself, I think I should head home..." Jyugo nodded after what he said, standing up with (Y/N) in his arms with her head resting against his chest.

"Yeah you should." 'He doesn't seem too threatening.' "I got it from here, goodbye." 'But every man is my enemy.' 

"Jyu! Wait!" Screamed a familiar female that he simply ignored as he walked through the door, giving her the cold shoulder. "I thought that she was sleeping with him! I... I wasn't lying, I swear!" He knew her motives, but didn't want to humilate her in front of her friends.

"Nao, stop. This is over, quit trying. It's really pathetic." He took off after those harsh words, walking out the door to her home. Zin Xi was standing near a corner listening to the whole thing, crossing his arms. 'Dont cry over a guy like him, Nao. Don't...'

As if his thoughts would reach her.

Nao bit her lip and clenched her fists, feeling her salty tears run down her face. "Jyugo..."

Soon enough, he had arrived at his place, jostling through the door. Kentaro, being startled by the sudden movement, sat up from the chair and pulled up his pants.

"Whoa, that was scary." He said after his twin walked inside his room, placing her down on his bed. Jyugo glanced up at him awkwardly standing near his chair, then tended back to (Y/N). "What was?"

Kentaro scratched his head with his hand on his hip, nervously chuckling.

It got quiet, since he obviously didn't want to respond, so he changed the subject. "What about him?"

"Who?"

"Him. Downstairs."

"It's locked and soundproof, I don't have to worry. And as long as it stays that way she won't get in." Jyugo said as he tucked her inside his blanket, sighing in relief.

"I'm going to her house to get her uniform for tomorrow, so keep an eye on her will you? It'll be quick." Kentaro nodded, sitting on edge Jyugo's bed once he left. "Glad you're safe..." He smirked, reaching out for her hair.

With her smooth, delicate locks of hair between his fingers, he leaned in to sniff it, whispering in her ear. "I'm doing this because I love you."

After he felt like his message went through, he pulled back his hand, standing up.

Rummaging through his things; his bookshelf, his dresser, his boxes, Kentaro searched long and hard for it. “Where did he put it again...” A thought crossed his mind, a remembrance of where he placed it.

It was under his bed. “Gotcha...” He found a box, a really small jewelry box that looked familiar. It was black with rich undertones of green, wrapped nicely together with a silver ribbon. “This looks like somethin’ a girl would have.” He commented, rotating the box in his hand as he observed it. ‘Looks sorta expensive too.’ 

He groaned as he stood up to his feet, being sure to exit quietly without making any noise. Whilom that was over with, Kentaro unlocked the door to the basement, and crept sneakily down the stairs.

“It’s hella dark!” He said, peering beside the wall to see a cage. ‘He looks alright. I should go now.’ That wasn’t actually true. The blonde’s eyes were devoid of hope, the only thing that were left inside of them were starvation.

“Is... someone there?” The male asked, placing his on the bars that helped contain him.

“No!” Kentaro replied, starting his way up the stairs. He began to shake the human-sized cage as if he could escape, pleading and begging for him to rescue him. “You’ll be free soon, just wait a few.” After those words, his eyes widened, resting his head against the metal bars that restrained him. “Thank god...”