~ 23: Kidnapped. ~

"You've got to be kidding me. Me save him? From them? Is that even possible?" Narumi jolted back her hand, sighing.

"Maybe it's better off if we pretend he's dead." (Y/N) lifted her hand as if she'd smack the girl across her face; but trembled, a side of her agreeing to Narumi.

"But he isn't! I bet it's lonely for him... And I told I'd let him out." The tatted girl choked, pinching the arch of her nose. "You... Talked to that guy? After what he did to you? Are you dumb? And now you're talking about saving him?"

She had a good point, but it wasn't in her character to turn a blind eye, to ignore his call for help. (Y/N) clicked her tongue, and began to storm off. "It's okay, it's not like I needed you anyway! Goodbye." 

'She's like a completely different person now... she used to be so nice and gullible.' Narumi held on to her satchel, watching her march off somewhere else. "Like hell I wouldn't help you." She chuckled, following her with some distance between them. 

"Hey, Jyu? I... We need to talk. Are you home?" She said with her phone to her ear, looking both ways before she crossed the street. 

 "I'm on my way there now, actually. Where are you? I was at the school ready to pick you up, but you weren't—" Her surroundings went black, and the feeling of suffocation overthrew her. "L-Let me!-" 

The culprit then shoved a needle in the side of her neck, tranquilizing her with a drug that'd put her to sleep. "Holy shit!" Narumi gawked around but saw no sign of her, ruffling her blonde locks. "Where'd she go? She was just here a second ago..." The street was clear of any cars, so she assumed the chance of her being kidnapped was slim. "Maybe she knew I was tailing her or something..." 

"Hello? Hello?!" No answer. Her voice was completely gone. But before that, he heard her shout, showing some signs of restraint. However, the most he could hear was distant mumbling coming from what sounded like a female. 'Where is she now...' 

 After stopping at a red light, the male tapped on his phone screen, sighing heavily. "I hope she knows I can find her no matter what. I actually, I take that back—" 

 His eyes caught Narumi's figure, watching her pick something up. 'That's...' He wasn't concerned about her, not at all. He was concerned about the thing she picked up.

Unconsciously, he pulled over, kicking down kickstand. Narumi felt uneasy, so she broke her neck to see Jyugo rushing to her. 'Why so scared, Naru? It's just a man!' She thought. But a really strong and creepy one. 

"Gimme that." He demanded, snatching the key she held. 'Where's the...' He clicked his tongue. "Ken..." The bug he planted into it was gone; it was missing. 'The only person smart enough to do is him. I'm sure of it.' 

Jyugo stuffed the gift down his pocket and rushed over to his bike, tossing his leg over it after moving the kickstand. "O-Oi! What did you do to (N/N)!" Narumi shouted, balling up her fists. 

Jyugo shook his head, starting up the bike with a single press of a button. "I did nothing, I'm going to go get her right now." He said, scrolling to his contacts. Once he was there, he tapped his brother's contact, driving off.

"Hello?" Said the other on the line. "Where the hell did you!-"

"Hah, gotcha. I'm probably busy with other things, so leave a voice message or text me. See ya!" Oh how he hated that sarcastic voice of his. Jyugo called him once again and hear nothing but a ringing phone, headed to his home.

Hours passed by, and the sky was pitch-black. 'Where... am I...?' The girl asked, adjusting her eyes to the light. Is wasn't normal light, it seemed like the kind that belonged to a flashlight. 

"Ah, you're awake! I've been waiting to hear your pretty little voice!" Kentaro smiled, closing his book. She could've recall a thing; why she was there, when she got there, or where she even was. 

"Huh...?" She asked, sitting up.

One thing, she couldn't. 

"Oh! Try not to move too much, or the ropes will dig into your beautiful skin and ruin it." He said, approaching her. (Y/N)'s eyes widened. Her glancing around the room became more frequent, and so did her tugging. 

Her memories began to flood back, and so did her will to escape. "Ken! This isn't funny! Where are we?! And untie me!" She shouted. Even her legs were tied to the bed, so the more the moved the more the thing bruised her skin.

"I'm not joking." His usually preppy, teaseful voice was replaced with a sinister, malicious one.

(Y/N) stopped her squirming and began to just, stare at him. It wasn't long before he abrutly attacked her her neck with kisses, and the restrained girl began to scream.

Though, his excitement ended quickly because of a knock, coming from a door in the back. "Ah..." He sighed, moving his hand. "I'll be back."

Before he left the room, he pulled a cloth up fastened around her neck, stuffing it in her mouth. "Stay quiet for a bit, my little sheep~"

(Y/N) watched as he shut the door, leaving her alone in the spacious, airy room. There was barely any furniture, it was just mirrors and lights.

The little hope she had left was now completely gone; to this point, she could care less about what would happen to her.

"Alright, let's get this done." Said an exhausted voice, Kentaro closed the door behind him. "How much am I being paid again?"

"Our deal was one gram. If you want more, I could always--" He shook his head, following him down the grim looking building. "One gram is more than enough. To be honest, I'm curious to see who the girl is."

"Hey, watch it." Kentaro said with a chuckle, adding on as they entered. "She's a cutie! Her name is (Y/N)." The male retracted his foot before stepping past the door, and his eyes was fixated on the female in front of him... Detained.

"I know, I know. It's only been three minutes, but I missed you! Would you like me to untie you?" He asked with a smile, reaching over to the bindings. (Y/N) nodded her head, then shifted her eyes at the male standing in the doorway.

His red hair and green eyes made him all too recognizable. However, she didn't catch his name. "Mmn! Mm!" 'I know you! I know you! Please help me!' Kentaro pulled back his hand, glancing back at the male hesitant to enter.

"Ryu... Know her?" He asked, pointing to the obvious. "U-Uh, nah. I thought I did, but I mistakened her for someone else." He said as he stepped into the room, scratching his head.

(Y/N)'s eyes began to water more than she ever could imagine. She's been betrayed before but... This was a different feeling. She actually felt pained.

This... Can't be happening...