~ 25: Blood. ~

Jyugo rolled on his back, crying and whining in pain. Their mom, on the other hand, was too shocked to move, watching her son hold his hand over his right eye.

"M-Mom! It hurts! Please help me!" He cried, reaching out to her with his bloodied hand.

Her eyes twitched and her lips curled into a frown, retreating. "Please... Please don't hurt me!" She selfishly begged, pleading for her life.

"Hah, what a coward! You talk about me abusing your family, yet you run away from your child waiting to be helped." Nakashima scowled, aiming the gun at her head.

"Brother!" Kentaro called out, rushing out of hiding. On the way to the man, Kentaro grabbed a sharp object laying on the countertop; it was a knife.

His father turned to see his own son dashing for him, it was a while since he'd ever hung out with his own family.

After coming to realization of what he was doing, Nakashima dropped the gun and gazed at his crying son. "Ken-"

He wore a long face as he stared at his son's expression, grunting shortly after a few seconds went by.

Blood flew out his mouth and splattered onto the floor. The knife he dug until his stomach caused him to fall over on his stomach, pushing the knife into his skin even more.

Kentaro's father was losing a lot of blood, fast. However, he had shown his father no concern. He was more worried about the bullet that went through Jyugo's eye.

"B-Big brother!" He finally said. It's been a while since he acted like a role model. "Ken... Get outta... Here..." He spoke his last breath before fainting, on the verge of death. He was losing blood as well.

"M-Mommy! We have to help Jy-" Kentaro paused. He's never seen such a frightened and disgusted expression on his mother's face.

Kentaro stood up in hope to comfort her, to open her eyes, but she crawled back. Mina began to shake and shiver, holding out her hand. "G-Get away from me! All of you are insane!"

"But... We just saved you Mommy..." He muttered, falling to his knees. She sought this as the perfect opportunity to dash for the home phone, dialing in 119.

"H-Hello? Yes, um there's a... $-+"*_"

Kentaro's eyes were glued to his bloodied palms. "I... Did this for them! I'm not a killer, it was self-defense! I'm only nine..."

"So... Ken killed someone?"

Ryu nodded.

"His dad was crazy, so I'm sure it actually was like... Self-defense. Maybe we should talk to him about this." (Y/N) said with a somewhat stubborn expression.

Kentaro gritted his teeth in anger as well as regret, tapping his finger on his desk. He was now in a completely different house and room, listening and watching.

He was able to do this because there were cameras, clearly projecting it on his monitors.

"Wh-" There was then a bang on the door. The person on the other end seemed impatient, since this continued four to five times. "Who's that?" (Y/N) asked worriedly.

Ryu had no clue as to who it was either. "If it were Ken, I doubt he'd go through the trouble of knocking down his own door when he has a key..." He replied.

His red hair poked out the doorway, glancing down the hall. 'This isn't sitting right with me... I have to get her out of here.' He thought, closing the door once again.