~ 24: Mommy ~

"Remind me... Why am I here again?” Ryu asked, sitting in a chair next to the bed (Y/N) was lying on. He watched each and every one of Kentaro’s actions carefully, picking up the book faced flat down as he did.

“Ah, right. You’re going to stay here and watch over her for me, I have to take care of something.” He replied as he removed the cloth he forced between (Y/N)’s lips.  “Feed her too, alright?”

Ryu gasped, setting back down the boring looking leather object. “The hell! All that for one gram? Seriously? Is there some kind of catch?”

The brunette shook his head, and shrugged his shoulders. “I wouldn’t want to baby sit anyone. But then again... she’s a cute girl, I don’t want to leave her with anyone else other than myself.” The twisted freak leaned in, sniffing her messy, tousled hair.

(Y/N) tried to jerk up her hand to slap him across his face, but she couldn’t. Kentaro leaned back with the smuggest look on his face, sticking out his tongue seductively.

“Come on man, this ain’t right. You shouldn’t keep her here just ‘cause she’s cute.” He sighed, standing up. 

After stating his opinion, the male flicked his eyes towards the red head just before leaving. “Shut up, you know nothing.” Was all he said, closing the door behind him.

Shortly after his rude words, he pulled his phone out his pocket as well as (Y/N)’s, reading, “missed call” from a single person consistently.  

Once his phone went off again, he answered with a sigh. "Hello-"

Jyugo had hung up on him the minute he answered.

"The hell... And he expects me to answer when he does those kinds of things...?" He grumpily murmured.

The room the two was left in was overflowing with awkwardness and silence, Ryu seemed to be iching to ask something.

Their ears twitched after hearing the door close.

Then, Ryu started tugging on the ropes that bounded her to the bed. “What are you doing? Why are you even here? And, where are we?!” He sighed after failing to free her, and hesitated to continue. She was in pain, and her skin was on the verge of bleeding.

“We’re in some mountain in a forest, far away from the city. Apparently Kentaro’s dad owned the place until he passed away...” Ryu’s glancing around the room began to happen constantly. He was searching for something.

“Where’s Jyug-” Right... he’s crazy too. “I’ve been doing some research, also. I feel like I can and I should speak to you about it. You don’t have feelings for him, do you?”

Startled by the question, (Y/N) laid in silence before answering. “I... I don’t. Now that I know Seiji’s alive, I don’t think I can love anyone else...” Ryu had a look of confusion, but decided to save his questions for later.

“Right, that’s good then.”

“Why?”

“He’s insane. I think it runs in the family.” She, too, believed that theory.

“How’s he insane? He made it seem like it was Jyugo...”

He was running out of options. ‘How the hell am I going to free her?’ He thought, fetching for his phone. “He’s not wrong. Jyugo has some dirt on his hands too.”

“Mom, when are you coming home?”

“Dad isn’t coming home, is he?”