Your Friend's Baby Shower

Today you and your husband of 2 months Niall Horan were baking in the kitchen, its was your friend's baby shower and it was your job to bake the cake and have the middle of it blue colouring as it was a surprise gender reveal as well.

"Babe, can you pass me the food colouring?" you look up and see Niall eating some of the mix "Niall, no baby. You can't eat it" you giggled kissing his cheek taking the food colouring and the bowl away from him only hearing whining coming from his mouth.

As you finishes mixing it all together and Niall was in charge of the icing, you place the cake into the oven. The smell of the cake baking in the oven lifted the whole kitchen making the air sweeter than ever.

"Hmmm smells good, but I have my eyes on a sweeter thing" Niall said in a low voice pulling you close to his body nibbling on your neck, you bit your lip keeping your moans in softly "such a flirt baby and a tease but we need to at the baby shower in a couple of hours so can you wait until after the baby shower?", you turned in his grip and kisses him deeply "fine, I will wait but don't get annoyed if I get touchy", Niall winked and headed upstairs to wrap the present up for your friend.

__2 hours later__

You and Niall pulled up at your friend's baby shower, you both know quickly pecked each others lips before getting out, Niall carries the gift while you carries the cake inside before you was greeted by the others happily with smiling and happiness that you both arrived.