Coming Home From Tour

Sitting by the window looking out the window watching the rain drops fall down until they hit the bottom.

It was a cold boring Sunday evening and all you did was stare out the window waiting...waiting for what I hear you ask?

Niall, I was waiting for Niall to come home from your. I haven't seen him for 8 months and he finally coming home for 2 months before he off again.

2 months isn't much but it's good enough for now as we are not married or engaged at all.

I sighed and moved from the window ledge of the living room and headed to the kitchen. It was now 6pm and he still wasn't home, maybe due to traffic.

I started to put the plates away and blew out the candles before putting them away. The dinner was burnt and the rest of the food had gone cold so threw them it al away before cleaning up before going upstairs and getting into your pjs as Niall was home yet.

I understood he wants to be with his friends and family after being away from tour with the lads but I would just like one night with him in my arms before he leaves for tour again for another couple of months with hurts me inside.

Hours passed and it was coming to 11pm so I headed upstairs to sleep but I heard the front door open and close, I gazed that way and there he stood with bags in his arms before he dropped them on the floor, his blonde messy hair was pointed in so many directions.

He opened his arms awaiting for me to run into them happily to which I did, I hugged him tight sobbing softly

"Where have you been? I have missed you so much and I was so worried when you didn't come home 5 hours ago", I looked up at him

"Princess, my plane landed in late due to the weather I am sorry baby girl but I am home now"

You sniffled beige cupping his face and kissing Niall deeply and passionately

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A rubbish update but I got a better one on its way for you!

Xx