Valentines Day

Its Valentines Day and you and Niall were heading to the cinema to watch a film then go home and order takeout so you both and can spend Valentines Day together, so romantic.

You both got into the cinema, got your tickets, drinks and popcorn to share (Yes Niall shared popcorn with you). You and Niall were sitting at the back of the cinema so you can have privacy and not be bombarded with fans on this special day as you both rarely get to do this like things.

Niall had pick a romantic film you watch (you can choose the film), he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and brought you in and a softly touch with your lips.

__during the film__

The popcorn was all got, manly Niall's hand were in it more than yours but you didn't mind. Both of you were cuddled up and so grossed in by the movie when a cute but romantic kiss were shared of screen, most of the other people awed while others didn't say much.

You and Niall on the other hand were recreating the scene and it was filled with more love and passion that the film portrait.

Once the film end, you and Niall went back home to your shared flat to order some pizza (or whatever you want) before sitting on the couch and continue that kiss which did get a little bit heated for 30 minutes but that was all to be interrupted by the door bell going off.

The takeout was here and both you and Niall settled down to eat dinner. But your eyes were fixed on each others that you both couldn't wait to finish dinner and get back to busy which may get a little crazy but you and Niall care.

You both were in love but you and Niall did it every year on Valentines Day and no I am not talking about the date but I think you know, what I mean.