Date Night - Part 2

*continue*

You wrapped your arms around his neck kissing his deeply when he slips his tongue in your mouth before laying you down onto your bed hoovering over holding your waist ever so gently. Niall was always romantic and tonight he was  putting in the show.

"I love you", his thick sexy Irish accent purred in your ear before he slides his top off before taking yours off after his, he leans down and kisses your chest every so tenderly and with passion "I love you too baby", you said before running your hand through his hair.

He grins as his warm breathe hits your bare stomach, you bite your lip blushing badly before feeling your shorts being pulled down along with your thong. You gasps at the sudden hit of cold air, you sat up to only find Niall naked smirking at you.

You giggled before laying back and moaned "condom mister", you said as he hear him laugh. You hear a draw open and close then the sound on paper being taken off.

You sat up and slide it on him smirking before kissing him deeply laying back down with our lips connected before all the magic happens.

__later that evening__

Both you and Niall were cuddled up in each others arms as the duvet covers you both up, you were still panting but your head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat and boy, was it beating faster "that was magical and romantic", you finally spoke after a little bit

"Yes it was baby" he kissed your head softly pulling you closer to me before you both fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you enjoyed part 2.
Don't forget to give suggestions/ideas of new imagines.

Love ya all x