Roommates

You walked into the shared flat you had with your beat friend Niall Horan but he was manly at the studio or on tours doing concerts, so he manly out but you both knew each other for few years.

You set your work bag down on the floor next to the shoe rack before heading into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. You finally got a week off work as you had to take holiday which you didn't mind at all.

You opened the fridge and got some butter, tuna and sweetcorn out to make a sandwich, you gently spread the butter on the bread trying not to cut your fingers or make a mess.

"Is that sandwich for me?", a thick Irish accent spoke making you jump still holding the knife, you looked up and saw Niall smirk softly "sorry I made you jump", you rolled your eyes before giggling "its fine and no, make your own sandwich" you spoke before sticking your tongue out at him playfully.

Niall walks over chuckling before leaning over you grabbing some bread and another knife, he feel so warm and smelt so good it gave you shivers.

You had fancied Niall for years, basically since the day you meant him but you always thought you were unattractive and that he find a much prettier woman so you didn't show any signs of love at all.

Both of you finished making your sandwiches and sat down to eat them "how was work?", you finally spoke when he looked up with a mouthful of food "Good, there were hot girls coming in for photoshoot with us but manly went with the other boys", he spoke chewing his food before swallowing.

"Maybe it's because they can't see your hotness at all", you spoke, finishing your sandwich, looking up at him to see him smirking widely at you "hotness? You think I'm hot?" he got up and walks around to your side before putting his hands either side of you.

"Maybe...", looking into his eyes was impossible to not fall in love with.

"You know Y/n since the day I might you and I have fallen head over heels for you and I keep falling for you no matter how hard I tried. I wanted to ask you this for a while now and this seems the perfect opportunity...will you be my girlfriend?" Niall spoke looking into you your eyes and you starred back into his blue orbit eyes

"Yes, yes!", smiling like a fool, you both leant in and shared your first ever passionate kiss that make romantic and perfect