The Question

You and Niall have been dating for 5 months and you currently live in 2 bedroom flat in London alone with a bunch of fish.

Niall decide to have a date night but ordering pizza and watching a movie cuddling up on the couch. Niall was acting a bit strange as he keep mouthing quietly to himself but you thought he was lip reading along with the film but it turns out it wasn't.

You grabbed the remote and pause the film before turning to Niall, "Baby, what is going on? Your acting awfully strange?"

Niall say up placing his pizza down on the plate. Yep he was definitely acting weird.

"What do you mean baby girl? How am I?", he ask raised an eyebrow like he in the Dodgeball game he and the lads did with James Cordon.

"Well you keep mumbling lines while watching the film but they won't even the lines at all. Even when no one was speaking babe. I am just worried about you"

Niall sighed and took a deep breathe in before looking at you, "okay there is something bothering me but it's good I think"

"Okay, well what is it?", you spoke taking his hands looking at him

"We been dating for 5 months now and I think we ready for the next level don't you think?", Niall said looking deep into your eyes.

Loads of things went through your mind but the one that stood out and the more common one was your first time which kinda scared you

"Niall...I don't know, we been dating for 5 months, I would like to wait a little while before we, you know go there", you said but Niall just laughed which hurt you

"That isn't funny Niall! I don't want to have sex yet. I am frighten and not ready", you said very hurt. Niall stopped laughing seeing how hurt you was and so near to tears

"Oh baby no no. I am not on about sex at all. I respect your decision and understand but I was talking about us moving in together..."

Now you feel like a idiot and a fool before thinking that, "Oh I thought oh meant-I am sorry Niall"

Niall smiled and pecked your cheek, "it's fine baby. I understand"

You couldn't help but blush badly "of course Niall", now he look confused but just giggled at his cuteness. "Yes we should move in with each other"

"Great! We move in here as it's closer to my studio and I love your apartment as it's better than mine"

With that Niall grabbed your face and kisses you deeply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Imagines on the way!