Your Friend's Baby Shower (Part 2)

You stood there holding some white whine chatting with your pregnant best friend "so excited for the baby reveal? I bet (your best friend boyfriend name) excited?" You laughed nudging her as she turns bright red.

Your friend laugh and nod blushing "yes we both excited and happy, what about you and Niall? Is there going to be a little on there way?", you blushed badly "I don't know, we haven't talk about having a baby yet" you said still bright red

Your friend smirked watching you "hmm mmm, maybe Niall does" she winked as she walked away. You was confused but startled but Niall wrapping his arms around your waist and nibbles against your ear "listen, I wanted to tell you something....I want to try for a baby"

You eyes lit up and smiles softly "I want to try for a baby as well" you spoke when your friend cheers about the baby reveal.

We All gathered around and watched your friend cut the cake and screams happily at its a boy. You clapper happily when you laid back in Niall's arms.

__2 hours later__

The party started to die down while you and Niall were still swaying on the dance floor, you hand your arms around his neck softly while your both gently kissing each other, "why don't we go home and start the trying process?", Niall said wiggling his eyebrows.

You slapped his arm playfully giggling blushing, took his hand and said goodbye to your best friend, giving her a hug before heading home then straight up into the bedroom.