Date Night

You light the pepper like red candles before placing two black mats opposite each other then the plates on top.

You took a deep breathe in and checked the chicken in the oven, you made homemade Nando's to impress Niall and make him happy as he has been so busy with work and getting stressed a lot so why not do a date night with all this favourite things?

You carefully pulled out the chicken out of the oven and cut it carefully before placing bites and pieces of chicken on both places. After that, you place some vegetables on the place with sauce over the chicken and vegetables then lastly the potatoes on the side.

Smile widely at what you just made, Niall walks through the door setting his backpack down and takes his shoes off before heading into the kitchen "wow princess, you did this all for me?", Niall spoke softly before walking over to you and kisses ever so tenderly on the lip

"Of course I did, you have been so stressed and busy, I wanted to do something special" you said kissing him back wrapping your arms around his neck before you both sat down at the table eating your homemade Nando's.

__after dinner__

You and Niall washed up everything and put away all items before heading upstairs yo your shared bedroom where you both got into comfortable outfits. Niall in his loosely sweatpants while you was in some shorts and one of Niall's top before the pair of you cuddled on the bed snuggling giggling.

Niall leant down and kisses you ever so passionately cupping your face smiling looking into your eyes before demanding entrance which you accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want a part 2?