The Dance

At the club for the first time in America. You went on holiday with you friends so you was excited as no parents plus being 21 you can do what you want.

As you enter the club, you friends headed straight for the bar while you headed off to find a booth. You finally found one and sat down and decide to look around before seeing 5 young boys about our age who look very familiar until you suddenly knew..

"OMG ONE DIRECTION!" You shouted above the music lucky no one around you heard expect those five boys looking at you. You cheeks went red and covered your face with your hand until your friend came over with drinks.

After chatting for a bit, you finished your drink then headed to the dance floor and gently sway to the music with your friend giggling away until a man asked her to dance leaving you alone on the dance floor.

"Hello OMG ONE DIRECTION girl", a deep thick Irish accent said from behind you which caught your attention, blushing hard, you turned around and saw those ocean blue eyes making you weak at the knees.

You couldn't speak as you was so shocked that he was speaking to you, all you could just do is smile at him

"So adorable, would you like to dance?", Niall spoke holding out his hand for you which you happily accepted before dancing the night away on the dance floor with him.

It was getting late and he drove you back to the hotel you was standing as your friend went to another hotel with the guy she met tonight.

"That you for a wonderful night Niall, I had a blast", you said giving a peck on the cheek before unlocking your door and opening it

"Can I see you again Y/N?" Niall said blushing, you could help but giggling "of course", you said grabbing a pen and paper before writing your number down "I fly back to London in a week" you said handing it to him

Niall took the number and grinned "actually the boys and I are going home to London in a week time also maybe we getting the same flight".

You couldn't help but blushes "maybe we are, we have to wait and see", you said blowing him a kiss.

He catches it and put in his pocket for later, "Goodnight Y/n, I'll call you", he said walking to his car "Goodnight Niall and I'll look forward to the call", yours said.

He looked back and smiled before getting into his car and drove away.