Home Sweet Home

You entered the silent flat that was warm, Niall turned off the heating before it got too hot.

You smiled, kisses his cheek before walking upstairs holding the newly car seat with yours and Niall's new baby that was born yesterday, you head into the nursery with Niall closely behind.

He has been so close and protective over you through your pregnancy but now he more protective over the baby like a father should.

You set the car seat down gently before scooping our bundle of joy up and laying baby Horan down into the crib before gently covering their tiny body in a blanket.

"Can you believe it, soon this flat of ours will be filled with the loudest screams?" you whisper softly while stroking their tiny arm so they sleep peacefully.

"Yes I can't believe it. I am so proud of you", Niall said kissing your head holding you close by wrapping his arm around your waist before the pair of you leave the nursery shutting the door slightly.

Once in the bedroom, you stripped out of your clothes before wearing Niall's top and a pair of panties. You put on the baby monitor and set it beside your bedside table "let's try and get as much sleep as possible" you joked laughing which caused Niall to laugh as well, you snuggled up to Niall closing your eyes softly.

You and Niall got at least 4 to 5 hour sleep before the first screams and the first feed since you got home began.