*Secret hints*

...

Day:1

...

Monday

...

8:33pm

...

No one POV
     Aubree curiously walking towards the figure in the dark with no clue. She wasn't sure if it's a student or a ghost that's here digging through files late at night.
      The figure then made a quick turnaround and fearfully looking at Aubree in the eyes. Aubree was shocked and a bit scared at first.
     "Who the hell are you?!" Shouted Aubree embarrassedly getting her act together. Picking up her flashlight she dropped minutes ago.
      "Ahh!" The figure screamed in terror, seeing someone in school late at night with them. They closed their eyes for a brief moment.
      Aubree was confused about the figure turned out to be a student of the school. She took a few steps back to see the whole situation more clearly.
      "W-Wait--are you also investigating too?" Asked Aubree finally noticing what is going on. Clearing her throat before getting her cool act again.
        The figure was surprised by the sudden question but nodded anyway. Aubree crossing her arms together with a furious expression.
        Without any signs, Aubree continue to step closer to the figure. She squinted her eyes once more to get a good look at who it is.
        It's a female student. Tall like a model, long blonde curly hair, with make up like those popular girls, and good fashion sense.
       Aubree then feel more relaxed since it's just a student but still cautious of her. She gave a cold look at the student with no mercy.
      "Why are you investigating? I'm investigating first! Who told you to do it?" Snapped Aubree filling the quiet room with echoes of her voice.
      Clutching her hands into a fist as she grew anger in her. The student was scared of her angry side.

Aubree POV
       I don't like the idea being with someone that also knows about the missing student. It pisses me off!
      "I'm sorry if you don't have trust in me. I also want to know what happened to the missing student... I decided on my own" Responses the student with a kind look in her eyes.
       I felt bad for snapping at her. I rest my hands to my side, before looking at the student with  a cold stare once more.
       "So...you also want to know about the missing student? Huh... I thought no one gives a damn about the missing students at school" I made a slight fake laugh before speaking my serious robot voice again.
       The student didn't made a laughing face but a hard-to-read face instead. I felt weird things behind my back looking at the student.
        "My name is Aubree Bell. What's yours?" I quickly changed the subject by introducing. I was nervous since she was glaring at me.
        "Likewise, I'm Rowina Darrell. Nice to officially meet you Aubree" Beaming with joy as she held her hand out to me.
        I shook her hand and let go the moment I touched her hand. So, Rowina, huh?
        I took a moment to calculate what's going on just now. Everything went so fast that it'll be late for us to stay longer.
       "Want to investigate together?" Rowina spoke with a warm smile. Grabbing papers she dug in the teacher's desk.
       I didn't want to be rude or have any other choice. So, I nodded with a shy smile. We both got started by looking at the files she had found.

...

8:50pm

...

     I sat down on the teacher's chair with the paper files she discovered. I opened it and saw pictures of the teacher with Hyeon-Ju again!
       It was a nightmare seeing an innocent student suffering such things. I suddenly felt frightened when I saw a picture of Hyeon-Ju.
       She was tied up behind her hand, duck tape on her mouth, with tears falling down her face. I then had tears falling down my face as I wiped it.
       I browse through photos to more explicit photos of her being in a empty room crying. Trying to free herself, screaming for help. It was the most horrible thing I ever seen.
       I tried not to breakdown from this incident of the missing student. I couldn't believe how cruel and secretive my school was. I started to build anger, tears, pain, and pity for the school.
       Rowina surprisingly comforted me with the most heartwarming hug. I felt better and relaxed from the hug. I hugged her back with a shy smile on my weak face.

       I am emotional and having someone by my side is best thing that could happen to me

       I am emotional and having someone by my side is best thing that could happen to me. It lasted a good two minute or so.
       We let go and let out a loud happy laugh with one another. When we spent time getting close to each other, time has pasted.

...

9:25pm

  ...

        I cleared my throat as I got back into the case. She leaned on my shoulder with care and joy in her eyes. I just smiled at her and look at the papers closely.
        "So do you know anything about the missing student?" I spoke finally breaking the silence from earlier. She nodded as always.
        "I do actually. Hyeon-Ju Han is one of my classmates and a close friend of mine-" Answered Rowina, staring off at the window feeling a little teary.
        I glance at Rowina who is also trying to keep her cool from crying. I held her hand tightly to calm her down.
        "It's okay. You don't have to tell if you feel uncomfortable" I focus on her to hear a response from Rowina.
         "No, it's not okay. Hyeon-Ju was a sweet and quiet girl. She never done any harm to anyone! I hate to know what she has been through!" Shouted Rowina slamming her hands on the wooden desk.
        I was thrown back from her emotions. I never seen anyone cared so much. I felt bad for Rowina. She must've cared so much for Hyeon-Ju. Who could've done this to make her feel this emotional?

__________________________
    Whoa! I typed so much! I hope you guys liked this! Thanks again for the follow in Wattpad Amino! I'm grateful for your support.♥️   

This is Aubree Bell     

This is Aubree Bell