Analysis

...

Day 2

...

5:25pm

...

No one POV

                 Hours has pasted, the two students went home to discuss the second investigation more in detail. The setting was in Aubee's house, decorated very simple yet exquisite.  They were in her room, sitting on the carpet  with the files all over the floor.  Aubree was on her sitting up straight, while Rowina was on her stomach with her legs bending up.  

                 "So, Horoki was one of the top students at our school," Aubree recalled. "As far as we know, the student has been missing all day since this morning."

                Rowina nodded her head in agreement. The two squinted at the papers closely looking at each facts of information of the missing student. Rowina finally sit up properly bringing out her backpack, unzipping to bring out what surprised Aubree.

                "What is that?" Aubree shouted.

                "The last time I saw Horoki was two days ago,"  Rowina replied. "He told me that he would be holding a school event during lunch TODAY  but, that didn't happened." 

                Aubree gave a confused look.  The two sat close together resting their bodies against the bed. Letting out a long sigh, Rowina continued to talk about the missing student. She talked about who he was, what he does as a student in the school's community, and many things that were surprising. They talked and talked until they got a call out of no where.

                Buzz

               Buzz

                "Who's calling us at this hour?" Aubree asked. 

                 They glared at each other nervously, looking down at Aubree's phone buzzing nonstop. Aubree cautiously picked up her phone swallowing her saliva down her throat, and  pressing accept call.  

                  "Hello? What do you want?!" she shouted.

                   "Stop looking for a solution," said a mysterious voice. "I know what you want."

                   "What do you mean?"

                   "I've got my eyes on you, Aubree--"

                     "Wait-!" Aubree yelled. "Who the hell keeps calling me?"

                      Things were getting more and more serious as Aubree gets another call from the unknown caller. Rowina glanced over at her disturbingly, crossing her arms tightly with a pout expression. Aubree frowned looking at the unknown caller's number with alarm.  

  ...

5:40pm

...

Aubree POV

                     I couldn't help but wonder who got my number and why would they want me to stop what I'm doing? What's their motive? And what do they want from me? I kept questioning myself these things not knowing to listen to what the caller says or do as I please. It was sudden to get a call from who the hell knows at the time of this hour. So, I instantly deleted the number without  care. I can finally breathe again.