Start. Action. Camera ...Rolling

Author POV

Girls should be elegant, sexy, stylish, beautiful and... wait. Isn't that too much of being perfect.

Well, how about beagle, cute, and Dorky .

This is the story of tomboy-girl. Yeah, I had to use that word cuz, a part of her is naturally cute and pretty perfectly fitting for a girl. While the tomboy within is swag and sporty. But grown SMALL. She is just perfect the way she is.

Meet Choi Yoojung

Name: Choi Yoojung

Name: Choi Yoojung

Age: 18 Years

Family: mom, dad and 3 puppies.

Talent: dancing, Rapping, singing Acoustic, speaking skills (debating, elocution), lyric writing skills.

Friends: Kim Doyeon and a few more.

Character: initially introvert, gradually friendly until the other person could actually discover the beagle side and finally craziest being.

Education: Graduated High School with special credits on Arts and Physics.

First Year Robotics engineering, Seoul National University.

All we have seen in dramas.. tomboy kid + many guy friends/tomboy kid who is isolated by others/ tomboy kid-guy friend in love... blah blah blah

But Yoose has not lived that chaos. Oops, I didn't mention; Yoojung is often called Yoose by her friends but mostly... Yoodaengie. She has this one girl since her elementary school, being her soulmate, bestie and crime partner.

Doyeon has been a crime partner for stealing special cookies her mom makes for the gathering, bunking classes to spent time with yoojung at the school rooftop for yoose to watch doyeon doing her cheerleader-dance and singing lullabies, and for doyeon to watch yoojung doing rapping to kpop, dancing to kpop boy groups, and singing her favourite Rihanna songs. Yeah, crime partners to break those unpretty rules that bounded freedom and craziness. Throughout school and throughout childhood do-daeng had become two bodies and one soul. Both families have treated each other like their own.

But doyeon is a different picture.

She is a beauty, tall and elegant on first look. Well, she is the other half of yoojung; Doyeon is swag in beauty, while Yoose is swag in cutie.

Meet Kim Doyeon

Name: Kim Doyeon

Name: Kim Doyeon

Age: 18 Years

Family: mom, dad and an elder brother.

Talent: dancing, cheerleading, plays basketball, singing, and finally her visual itself is a talent.

Friends: Choi Yoojung and a few more.

Character: totally extrovert and open minded.

Education: Graduated High School with special credits on Cheerleading, sports and scholarship in the computer science.

First Year Computer engineering, Seoul National University.

That is a little too much about the major faces of this story. Dodaeng has always been working hard to get into the SNU. Yeah, studious kids were they. 

Yoojung has won the maths and physics marathon in her secondary and has a couple of scholarships in them and Doyeon has managed to win the scholarship in CS. But they were passionate about singing and dancing to their favourite idol groups.

It is the dream of any student to go to Seoul National unversity. They worked hard and was listed among the top 10 for each departments they opted. The school days are over. 

So here we go.. to the Seoul National University.