Campus Devils

Chungha POV

The University has prepared really well for welcoming the fresher's this time. 

Maybe because the boys are joining back for regular classes from this year after the business tour.

I personally have this feeling that the new kids are pretty interesting. Well, those two I met are really good. Yoojung. Doyeon. 

Pulling up an anti-bullying campaign is pretty courageous and cool. I clearly remember us having a discussion about Sohye's little brother being helped by some senior of his school from the ugly bullies of the street. Say... I am impressed... and she is Cute.... yoojung. I simply felt like pulling her cheeks when she stood next to me. A plushy. (giggles)

"What is it chungha?" nayoung gave me a weird look for my giggle

"nothing... I was thinking about those kids we just met"

"Doyeon and yoojung?" nayoung looked with kind eyes. 

"Yea. Well, it was a discussion in the neighborhood a while back during it happened. Many parents and elders were supporting..."

"Guess like we got more in team" suyeon suggested and sohye looked really happy.

"aren't you going to join the ceremony, you are supposed to be there sohye." Chaeyon rolled her eyes at Sohye. Sohye is my distant cousin, and the gang treats her like family. Nothing more than free toast from her mom's café is a big deal."

oh yeah... Bye chungha unnie.. see you around" she held me a hug and ran into the hall...

Nayoung POV

The CEO of our University, Mr. Bang just made a speech and has sat back. Us being the program conducting batch were permitted to enter the hall, but I've been standing out all this while. My cold has just left me and I couldn't contain myself in that conditioned room long enough to block my nose again.

A screeching sound made me look towards the Main building.

 A black Hyundai Palisade pulled in front of the hall.

 "shit. The boys!" I couldn't help but slip that under my breath.

The Bulletproof Boys or Bangtan in better words like they call themselves. Nasty rich 7. The Campus Devils. 

The boys are family to Mr Bang, the only brother of his Five big sisters. Obviously, the boys are their kids. And the bachelor Bang Shi Hyuk still lures the heart of many ladies. The Bang Family sisters are all married to rich owners of Seoul. 

The driver's door opened and The Thuggish freak stepped out. Suga, he had that signature cold look of him. This guy owns a big industry of branded clothing and chain. Studying Music and Korean literature. Rumoured for being a famous DJ. 

 The next-door opened and the craziest guy among them J Hope, yeah that is what they call him. He is a Dance and art major. Rumoured to own a garage. 

The door behind opened and the youngest Jeon Jung kook and the most handsome Kim Taehyung. Jung kook majors in Art and Music and rumoured doing street graffiti arts.

 And Kim Taehyung, he majors in Bussiness, Acting and Music, owns a Gucci store in Seoul and rumoured to be seen in horse ride competitions. 

Then comes the leader Kim Namjoon assumedly the most mannered one, majoring in Foreign Literature and Mathematics. He got really big brains and high IQ. Hardly seen in Maths classes but still scores the highest. He is possibly the only person Ji Suyeon has to compete with. Every time Suyeon manages to get the first place, the very next time this guy would have taken it back. And no Rumours. 

Then comes the eldest one. Kim SeokJin, brother of Kim Taehyung. Majors in Acting and Literature. Co-owner of a Game Café and rumoured to be seen in a chefs apron.

 And the last, Park Jimin. Business and Contemporary Dance major. Cold face, handsome and the smallest among the seven. And he is pretty cute. This guy got many rumours and I hardly ever remember one. 

The boys are all walking towards the hall.

 Oh my god. they are walking toward the hall. 

The welcoming is not for them they are for the new students. 

And the hell do they care.