Dare Not

Tae POV

Finally. Back to college. 

We are taking straight classes this time. So the break is over. After all, though we were college students, I have never felt that way since we don't usually take regular classes and spend way too much time on vacations and parties.

But uncle Bang has totally grounded us this time, and our family has passed his statement with claps. "full attendance and good scores, else you are never anymore having all the fun you had all this time."

I knew, every time he comes for the family gathering that would end up with something that shakes up our whole peace.

"Wow, did he prepare this for us". The campus was all decorated it says Welcome. I couldn't contain the surprise.

"Freshers! Do you really think he is gonna do this for us?" Suga bro had that tired look for the effort he has taken to force himself wake up this morning.

"So, he will be in the auditorium. Speech time. God, I could say that goddamn speech he repeats every year to leave those new kids wonderstruck. Don't we hear that every month? " Namjoon hyung said with his eyes still closed.

Everybody was still tired after his private jet dragged us out halfway from the peaceful sleep at Manila. Just to start today with regular classes.

" So where am I going to Park this car? It was your Idea Jin Hyung to bring this car to college? The student parking only allows two-wheelers" Suga just realized as he entered the gate. 

"So how many two-wheelers do you plan to bring the seven of us here? this could fill in all at a time. I was being smart brain there" 

"Okay, let us pull in front of the auditorium. We will ask later for uncle Bang to allow us a space at the teachers parking lot"

"Tae, do u want him to take away this car too?" Jhope gave me another tired look.

"Oh. That would work. Maybe I could beg him for that." Junkook was determined about doing that.

We stopped at the auditorium and got down.

And there was this girl from science major. I have heard talk about a group of 7 girls or something going all freaking and well known on the campus. I think she is one of them. 

I was about to push open the door while she spoke "Excuse Me, but we have the Freshers Programme conducting inside. And only the seniors in duty could only go in."

"Don't you think we are fresh all the time?" Jhope shrugged his shoulders and passed a smile before opened the door letting cold air escape out the room.

Yoojung POV

All the talks and sleepy programs have ended and it is about time the students have to introduce themselves.  And there are no more faculties and officials but a group of Seniors! 

So, we are supposed to go on the stage and say about self. And then the seniors give us a task to do on stage. This is the sour part, sometimes they could even ask weird stuff to do something stupid. 

The total freshers seem about 250, and it shows how filtered they have made the entry. We sit at the back but science students go up first. Thank god that makes me the last person to go on stage. A while ago, Sohye came to sit with us and now we got along. It seems we got a new friend.

As soon as the first girl goes up, the door opened and a bunch of boys came in. Late on the first day of college. The kids surely missed the talk. 

One by one... seven boys. Chungha unnie and many other senior girls and boys were in the front row to lead the show. I thought they would just ask the boys to go up first for being late. But I could see they fidget and turn back at the boys. 

"How could they miss the talk of CEO? I think they don't really know about it." Doyeon nodded agreeing to it. 

The took a quick glance around and walked to the back of the hall 'like bosses'. Kids these days! They came and sat behind us. 

"Hi, I'm Jeon Somi..." girl on stage started with.

"Jeon Somi? Jungkook, is that your long lost cousin or something?" A blond boy asked to another one among them. And he was loud.

"Arent you too loud? Can you please keep it low?" Doyeonie turned and asked him. 

The look on his face... no, their face. Dissed. When doyeonie turned to sit right, the one next to blonde aimed his hand to smack at her head. But caught my deadly look. 

"Touch her, and you are dead."