Still Cold

I've always been a good student throughout my life. And while joining a prestigious National university, believing the same would happen was... my misconception. Because I have already fucked up my first day by listening to some handsome stranger and heard out two hours about a subject I have nothing to do with. I know it was pretty stupid of me to not get out of the classroom sooner, but I would be more of a talk in the building if that happened.

I had too much in my brain and zoned out once the class ended. "what? did that inspire you to change your bachelors? I say you, the first day is the best choice." Kim taehyung gave me a very assuring nod after that sentence.

" Thanks, I had fun" I left the seat with a thumbs up. 

"aah... It is too cold. jiminah, do you feel the coldness too? it is not the a/c, seems it comes from that girl "

Since I'm already having my head burning of various thoughts I chose not to answer that. Picking up the only note I've taken out of my bag, I struggled myself out of the boys and walked straight out of the building without letting a single glance back at them. I saw students coming out of the other building as well. there I lost my first class. It felt like a lump on the middle of my head...should I cry or not cry? It'll be too childish if I let out tears for this. I've been standing in front of the management building facing my back to it. It has been five minutes already I've been dumbstruck like this.

The old professor who spoke in the class all the time stepped out of the building while giving me a tired smile. Something struck me and I knew what to do. walking straight to the engineering building I requested the office staff if I could meet the faculty for first-year robotics today. In a matter of ten minutes, I was done with explaining to her how I went into the wrong class and stayed in to avoid a mess. thanks to almighty she understood my wrong and just let me go telling to see me next day in the class.

I walked slowly through the corridoor towards the entrance. Thinking about the day being too long. Back in school, I remember something similar happened once when I had to suddenly go back to homeroom to collect my water bottle during p.e class and I mistakenly got into the seniors class room in a rush but Enwoo of senior class simply let me borrow his bottle. I couldn't help but smile everytime I think about him.
I was already out of the building now and is walking to the office building where I was told to meet doyeonie.  A few students whom I met back in auditorium passed by and waved at me. I gave me best smile and waved at them. My eyed moved to a figure standing about half a metre away opposite to me that boy back in class...back in hall.. What was it again?? Don't remember. The boy with Taehyung. He was giving me a questionable look and slowly walking towards me, hands in pocket. Looking up close, he is cute and his white hair makes him more of a mystical beauty. Wait... What am I even thinking? 'Come to your senses Choi Yoojung...'  I suddenly realised that I'm no more walking and has freezed with my hands up where I left them waving halfway. Before I could pull it back down, he walked up to me. Gave me a high five and passed through.
Dumbfound, I looked into the hand and slowly started walking.

"I'm sorry for the class you had to miss."

Where did that come from?
When I turned back he was standing there, with a very small smile playing on his lips.
I was not smiling and I knew my face gave out some badass mood though I was actually surprised inside. What was it now? He first asked me to rap, which I knew I slayed. Then along with the weird guy gave me a reason to drop off my mood by making me miss my first day session. Now he is apologising! What for?

"I'm not a bad guy. You don't have to give me cold vibes." He lowered down to give me a smirk, and turned back to walk away. "You'll get the attendace for today. I've talked to him. "
That got my eyes widen. Like, really?