Show Time

RM POV

"Touch her and you are gonna die"

Whoa, that small bean seems fierce and guess she has no idea about whom she is talking to. Wait! She doesn't know? Well, it is not like we are the president or something, but she doesn't know the handsome tae at least. Guess I finally discovered two girls who don't fall for the face he carries.

It was hard for me to suppress my laugh for her death glare, but I couldn't hold back my eyes from widening on reflex.

"And how would you do that young lady?" I asked her with a smirk and to my surprise, she gave me a more vicious face that was undeniably funny and... cute?

I looked at tae and he had a surprised look, possibly meaning, 'WHAT?'

I looked to my right and saw all others curled up their lips into their mouth, confused and surprised. It was the first time somebody has dared to speak nasty to the bangtan boys.

Girls would either approach us with a lustful expression or an unreasonable amount of blushing. And then I looked to my right, next to Tae I found an interesting expression on Jimins face with a smirk playing on his lips. 

Nobody responded to it and sat silent for the next few time. And then the girl who commented on to tae rose and walked on to the stage. 

Junkook POV

Oh, my crazy god. What just happened! I eyed Tae every few minuted with my lips pursed. It is unlike him not to respond.

Many guys and girls went up it was indeed an entertainment. The seniors, our batchmates in the front row have been asking some guys to ramp walk, girls to do a headstand, guys to do a kpop girl group dance, girls to do a boy group dance, impersonate animals from people to belly hurting funny stuff, and the whole crowd was laughing out for how good and bad they were.

And then, that girl who trolled onto tae got up and walked to stage. Oh! Science dude?

"Hello Everyone, my name is Kim Doyeon. I am in the Computer Science Department, and I feel excited about my first day at college. Seniors, I will be a good Junior please take care of me." 

<claps>

"Yea!" the small girl who had sat next to her seemed very excited. So they were friends, huh?

Kim Chungha: So, doyeon, what would you do for us?

Luca: you are so tall. do you play sports or something?

Doyeon: Yea. I do basketball. And I was into cheerleading a bit.

Suddenly Tae clapped his hand to grab attention, and everyone was into him. 

"Do it for us

"Do it for us. Do we have a pom-pom for her?"

Her friend turned back suddenly with a surprised look "yaa what are you doing? How could you speak over the seniors?" And Doyeon had the same expression on her face.

"It is the senior speaking."

The look on her face...their face... was priceless. 

"Oh!" she nodded and turned to sit right.

I could sense the horrifying thoughts running in her brain. It was hard to hold back a smile for me.

Luca: Oh yes we can see your cheerleading.  come on Kim Doyeon do it for us.

She fidgetted a few seconds and spoke: "I will be doing a bit of cheerleading."

And then... the girl in front of us started loudly...

Kim Doyeon<clap>... Kim Doyeon<clap>...Kim Doyeon<clap>...

 and the crowd took it from her

... Kim Doyeon<clap>... Kim Doyeon<clap>...Kim Doyeon<clap>...

And this happened (please imagine her to be the only one on stage)

Jin hyung was stuck with his mouth half-open. "did you really had to ask her to do that? she just... wow!"

Tae made an O mouth and Namjoon was clapping his hands and nodding like I knew something bad was going to happen.

Suyeon: Did you really learn that on0e?

Doyeon: I... was actually the cheerleading captain of our school. And this is one of my own made cheer dance for my team.

Luca: Wow, that was cool Doyeon. Good, good. You can sit back.

Jimin POV

I could say... the girl in front of me. She got nerves. 

She is getting up. Oh, the last stage of Science students. 

"This is gonna be interesting" I nodded to tae with an assuring smile.

She did a fistbump with the other girl who walked down from the stage. 

She looked really really small on the stage. It was like watching a kid standing there.

Chungha: Choi Yoojung! (thumbs up)

she smiled at chungha and spoke "Hello everyone! my name is Choi Yoojung. I am in the 

Robotics department. I feel really fortunate to be able to make it here. I will work hard in the future so please take of me Seniors"

Yeonjeong: What will you be doing on stage today yoojung?

Yoojung: I... like to sing. So I'll...

"She will rap" I announced.

"ooooh," said the crowd.

She looks too small and fragile. A Rap is gonna crack her tongue. But It's sure gonna be funny.

Her eyes widened for a moment. 

Her friend who had just sat down raised a thumb.

And the next moment something dynamic happened on the stage. She changed her look, form everything changed... and she spat fire...