Oopsy

Doyeon POV

Computer Bachelor student got along really fast. I've already well acquainted to the other 24 and it seems we all got the same frequencies.

Right now it will be about 10 minutes since I've arrived at the cycle park waiting for yoojung. I wonder what takes her this long, while some of her classmates have already left. As far as I know, everybody starting the classes today has only 2 hours' lecture session after the long day of orientation, orientation, and orientation. Come to think of it, didn't they just gave us too much information already, it is not like they are training us all for being landlords. This campus is huge and apart from telling the major whereabouts a person would need to know for basic survival and completion of course, why did they have to make us go drill around the whole land? My legs are already sore with all the walking. I planned to wait her leaning on my cycle which is parked at the farthest corner of the last line and right next to my cycle is a black Hyundai Palisade. Who parks the car in a lane with a board that clearly reads two-wheelers only? Maybe I'll see the messed up mind who have trouble understanding these simple instructions and yet managed to manage to get in here if I keep waiting for yoojung here than going around to fetch her. Hmm..

While waiting I planned to update my Insta and also go through twitter on the latest tweets. While I was on it a small chubby man in suits approached the car and got in. I couldn't see the face since I was too immersed in my phone. From the silhouette, it seemed like some professor. So I moved nearer to my cycle making space and bowed to him even though I had no idea who it would be.

The car went in reverse and then made its way towards the gate. While it passed slowly in front of me, while the man in the driving seat turned his head to me and gave out a very sweet smile. Before I could realize, my mouth went wide open and hands came up, to my very involuntary surprised state. CEO Bang shih yuk....!!! Before I could switch back to my senses, he drove through the passage to the main gates. I stood there looking at the gates, thinking what I could have done if I had a moment earlier to realize It was Bang shih yuk nim that walked up to the car. I was the only person there and yet I missed to wish him well.

I was startled by the butt slap, but didn't bother to look back because it was yoojungies signature arrival announcement. I stood there still rummaging through the thoughts of what just happened.

"what are you looking at? Already longing enough to run out through the gates?"

"Yaa, what took you this long to come... aishhi must have looked stupid to him... If it were not for you being this late I would have been a little more alert on my surroundings... well it was this damn mobile.. I should have been more attentive. I should have atleast properly wished him when I did that.. "

Yoojung was dumbstruck "what is your damage? Did you see some ghosts? What are you saying? Your brain cells seem to have lost connection. Or is it a power shortage? Do you want me to connect you to power bank?" saying that yoojung pulled out her power bank from the phone she was holding and directed it to me.

"Yaah I'm not being funny here" I turned back to her.

"Okay whom did you miss to wish. You go wish them and come back I'll wait here"

"Not anybody you stupid, Bang shih yuk nim jus came here and took away his car from right where you are standing now and I had my head inside the phone"

"woah.. you saw him up close? and you missed? Oopsy"

"No.. he was already driving away when I noticed his face and when he saw me, I was...."

"... having mouth wide open enough to fit a bird. I knew you'd have done the same even if you saw him well before he drove away"

I knew my stupidness. I just stomped at where I was standing.

"Yah doyeonah, did you check out the library?"

"No. did you? Is it cool?"

"I haven't yet but It seems I need to. I have to write up a report on opportunities for engineering in daily life. I think it'll be better if I check out the library sooner."

"Oh yeh. Let's go then."

On the way to the library, yoojung explained how those boys back in the welcome ceremony had mischievously put her in the wrong class and how she ended up apologizing to the homeroom professor.

It took us 10 minutes to reach the main library, while yoojung was looking through the books, I decided to check out the computer place.

After hinting her about it, I signed up to use a computer. The place was really cozy and the height was already comfortable for me to reach the keys and mouse. Right then, the boy sitting to my left drew back from his seat "oh. Isn't this our cheerleader. Annyong cheerleader. I am kim tae hyung". With a bright smile, there was a hand extended towards me.

A/N: hi there, long time everybody. I've been on too many shitty shifts and I guess everybody knows hospitals are no place for creative thinking. No offense, but it took me this long to come up with a new chapter. 

please leave a comment and heart if you are liking the storyline. the support means too much to me. it inspires me and pushes me forward to build on this small calming hobby of me. thank you. Love. Gummy