Being a Newbie - 1

Doyeon's POV
It feels like a drama, riding a bike early in the morning with Spring trees on one side and the business empires on the other side. We are early on purpose to explore the campus.
I could see Yoojungie riding a few paddles ahead and already sense the curve on her mouth. Well... I should say I am really blessed and happy to do this... Going to college with my 'BFF since childhood' ... Yoose had been bullied and tortured by our senior morons and some of the stupid tall guys and insane beauties of our same class since elementary, until I found out her hard time with my own eyes. For alphabetical reasons, we were in separate divisions until then and she never told any of us in the family about what she has been going through and smiled around us. For very unfortunate reasons, she was a small and nerdiest person for her age in the whole school at that time. We fought together to help her bring out of this. Our families dropped the distance of wall between houses and I pulled out the beagle side within her.
During our final year we put out an anti-bullying campaign in our school inspiring the whole neighbourhood with the help of teachers, and she became near and dear to most of our junior kids. Though it has not been many days since we graduated high school, thinking about it already gives me teary eyes, especially how the whole school made farewell special for the 'do-Daeng' friendship.
We are already by the entrance. while daeng suddenly stopped and turned back to me "You ready?"
"Yeh... Let's do this"
"Let's go..." loud enough to turn a few heads and breaking a few chuckles towards us.

Yoojung POV
It was my first time in front of the campus, we schooled way down the lane near home and never took the streets to this part of Seoul. The 5-hectare plot was a really big deal. Stone paved road and baby roses were 30% beauty for the whole place.

We took the sign to the office and parked by and entered the building the was all cold enough to make me regret wearing short trousers.
We had to walk around from room 1 to 2 and 3 filling up forms after forms asking, why SNU, first impression, personal kinds of stuff, expectations and other insane stuff. They also gave us a pile of planning papers and other papers along with a book of the curriculum for each our department. There were other new students like us doing the same stuff. We filled up the joining form and collected the ID. The office lady pointed toward a door to the right and said "that way to the auditorium"
There was a pile of senior girls by the palm tree outside the exit door. They were totally styled and stunning to look. I suddenly fell in love with the girlish air they were surrounded by. I looked at doyeonie she had her eye glued to the booklet saying 'Computer Science'.
"Find the auditorium."
"Route map.." she raised a small leaflet from the papers.
We left the office building to cross the road in front just to pass by the group of girls, and couldn't help to turn head towards them... and, they were looking at us.

oops.. our eyes met.
What now!!
BOW...