A dramatic tour to humanities

Somi POV

'Oh boy! That girl tho... she is a surprise. We would make cool friends I hope. Totally my type..."I just can't take my eyes from that swag and power she suddenly took up from nowhere after hopping on to that stage like a cute puppy. Now that is what I call duality. 

"Are you gonna dump me that you started gathering more people??" Lee Daehwi, my childhood friend who made it to SNU with me was complaining with his cute pout. "Yeah, she is a surprise. I agree that"

"Do you want me to go up there and show them my sexy dance moves?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Shhh..." Daehwi held up his holy cross-chain and a look of horror.

As soon her performance was over, the seniors in front of me stood up and announced us that we now had to go to our respective departments and they would be taking us for a tour. 

A senior male student told us to line up behind the respective department seniors under the card they were holding that says the name of the department.

SNU is really huge, and it almost took 10 minutes to walk from the auditorium to reach our Humanities building and it was then I realised that it was not the original banquet hall where we had the ceremony but a smaller one, because the original hall was a huge building of its own and stood across our department. There are almost a few less than a thousand buildings and  I am already confused about how to get outside. 

The senior guy we were following came to stop outside the building and said. "Hello I'm Jackson and we are outside the humanities department building. LET US MEET THE PRINCIPAL".

That was too much for a crowd of 20. it looked like he was still speaking loud enough for the 200+ back inside the hall.

 it looked like he was still speaking loud enough for the 200+ back inside the hall

 And the crowd following was like 'why is this man so extra about?'. We were bought on the first floor of the building. Half the floor was divided and outside was a picture of a middle-aged man. 

This guy Jackson suddenly stopped in front of the line following him and the whole line crashed up, some clumsies hit and fell. "STOP"!!! 

"Everyone, this is our Principal Meet... MR JYP."

Daehwi immediately pulled back cringing and whispered to me "that 'P' was a spit tho"

"Please satisfy by meeting JYP in the photo now, our principal is a very busy person so he is off to China today. But do not worry my dear Juniors, he will run to meet you as soon as the flight lands back in Seoul. please guys, please don't tell me you are craving to meet him. I really really can't help you now." he stood there like he was begging us.

"Are we shooting a drama now?? Who even wanted to meet him? Why the hell is this man being extra for?" I whispered to daehwi struggling to hold the itch on my nerves because of this guy. 

A really pretty looking girl in front of me turned back and asked: "Is this person 'our' senior?"

"seems like!" I have her a helpless smile.

"Ahh! I thought we would have a very quiet freshman year... it is already banging my eardrums... btw, I am tzuyu. I am an exchange student" she held out her hands and we shook it. then she introduced us to the friend she made there named dahyun.

Jackson suddenly got a phone call and he answered it  "Hey Bam stay there I'm coming..." and he left us there and ran to the step shouting into his phone".. don't you dare leave without me... yah bummer!!"

The footsteps left us... 5 seconds later... it came back to ... and he pulled his head between the railings and told "Second-floor Lecture hall 1. that's it. go there. good luck." It took him a struggle to pull his head off the railings and there he ran away.

Daehwi let out a breath and told "thanks for the call, it should have come earlier."

And our crowd headed towards the steps 'Second-floor Lecture hall-1'.

Here we come dear classroom...

Authors note:

Hi dear all, I'm so sorry about the huge break I took. Btw I graduated early this month and I'll be starting to work by midway of October.  A lot of things happened. I was always around reading stories, voting and commenting... But I was too blank to update something. So I'll try my best from now on to give an update as frequent as possible. 

Also, WekiMeki is making more ki-lings and they are doing really good these days. I can't stop playing picky-picky and tiki-taka. 

IOI making a comeback by the end of this year... I already on cloud nine with everything...

and Deeply inside, I wish they give us their comeback stage at MAMA. shh.... don't tell anyone. 

^-^

please vote if you like the story... it really boosts me to do better 

love