Introduction

If they could look back on it, on the suffering, on the joy; they could trace it all back to this day. The day that spurred the events that would determine their fate.

*        *        *

Bakugou just figures out Uraraka's plan as she lets go of her hold on the tons of debris hanging over them.

"RELEASE!"

She sprints in toward him. She knows that this her chance; her chance to make her parents proud, her chance to prove to everyone that she isn't weak. As Uraraka gets closer, she prepares her hands. All she needs to do is touch him once, then she can figure out what to do from there. Just as Uraraka is about to reach him, he raises his hand above his head and–BOOM. Blinding light and heat flood her senses as she is blasted backward. The wind is knocked out of her and she's gasping for air on the ground. After a few seconds of recovery, Uraraka steals herself, and stumbles back up. As she tries to take a step toward Bakugou, the step toward becoming a Pro, the step toward finally being able to help her parents, she falls to the ground. Uraraka's thoughts are overwhelmed by pain and an incessant ringing in her ears, but she manages to hang on to one thought: she has to win. She wills her limbs to move, but they stay as still as the crowd.

"My body... won't do what I tell it to..."

The last thing Uraraka sees before blacking out is the expression on Bakugou's face.

        The chapters will be much longer, but I hope you enjoyed the intro! Not looking for critique, but it would make my day to have other comments 💕💕💕 Please upvote and continue reading bye! 💛